Smogon Forums

Tamahome
Tamahome
could you please answer? we have like 3 or 4 days until the deadline, and it's holidays in brasil from the 4th to the 7th so i won't be able to play these days even in case we get an extension
TheSweeper
Yo, what do you think about Wednesday 6pm your time?
Tamahome
Tamahome
not good. whats the latest and earliest you can play?
TheSweeper
I´m gettin back home from work around 1pm your time.
Tamahome
Tamahome
yo can you just play now? lol
TheSweeper
nah, gtg to bed now, should be there for around an hour lol
Tamahome
Tamahome
yea i guess it's really late for you...might sound crazy but can you play before you go to work?
TheSweeper
I dont think my mind is clear enough to play then:) Is there no chance you are availiable at afternoon/evening?
Tamahome
Tamahome
evening yea, but afternoon probs not. i'll be trying to get on after 6pm my time and will contact when i can in the next 3 days
TheSweeper
that would be great, but there should be not that much time between 6pm and the playing time, gtg to bed at 8pm or something like that your time.
Tamahome
Tamahome
ok i can play now within 25 minutes. does that sound good?
TheSweeper
Really today? Is there no other possibility? Had to work for about 10 hours and i´m really tired right now. Same time tomorrow? Or Wednesday? I should be longer availiable Wednesday Night, Thursday is free :)
Tamahome
Tamahome
thursday til sunday is holidays in brazil and i'll have family coming over, sorry. i'm also sorry for the short notice of playing today, i clearly udnerstand you're tired and even i didnt know i was gonna be available that soon! i'll try my best for tomorrow or wednesday same time as now, but cant promise anything. pretty sure that we can get an extension otherwise anyways :o!
Tamahome
Tamahome
yo are you on??
Tamahome
Tamahome
gonna take a shower, hope u're here when i get back
Tamahome
Tamahome
i guess you went to bed :(! hope to catch you on tomorrow but as i said above, i cant promise. maybe mizuzu is nice and give us a long extension given i cant play on the weekend
Tamahome
Tamahome
hi u there?? can we play tonight?
TheSweeper
Yo, i´m around now.