Luke Dragonsilver

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're playing for PSPL. I'm GMT+1, I'm available all day until 8pm tomorrow, and all day from 4pm on Friday, as well as from 7pm on Saturday and basically all day Sunday.
    Luke Dragonsilver
    Luke Dragonsilver
    Don't worry about it. IRL > PS
    I'd just feel like a bit of a dick for just claiming the win... Is there anything you'd like me to say? "My opponent forgot" or "My opponent didn't make it" or something like that? :(
    phil
    phil
    Not a problem, it's a dead rubber match anyway. If you can say "my opponent's been busy and gave me the win" or something like that it'd be appreciated.
    Luke Dragonsilver
    Luke Dragonsilver
    All right, will do. Apologies for this by the way. :c
    Looks like we'll be playing for PSPL. If you are still available all day Saturday that works for me as well. I'm gmt-4
    Edit: I am subbing for EonX btw
    Luke Dragonsilver
    Luke Dragonsilver
    No problem. I'm still available all day Saturday from GMT 2pm +. I'll hang about in the RU Room during that time so you can message me whenever you're ready.
    Hey, we're matched up in RU this week for PSPL. Let me know you availability times when you see this. Thanks and good luck!
    EonX
    EonX
    I think that should work. Get off at 5 pm CDT that day.
    Luke Dragonsilver
    Luke Dragonsilver
    All righty then. If you're online, PM my PS account, which is the same name as my Smogon account to tell me when you're ready,
    Oh, and, good luck to you too. ^_^
    EonX
    EonX
    Alright will do. If you're online in 3 hours, we can even do it then. Friday is the planned day, but if I see you in the RU room before then, I'll PM you there.
    I can't tell if this is how you add one of those comments things to your post. o3o
    Emilyne
    Emilyne
    !git gud. So, on the right it'll show comment. Click on that, and then type the text, and then post comment. gg
    Luke Dragonsilver
    Luke Dragonsilver
    I see. Thankies. o3o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…