Valmanway
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dang I remember when you were a young man of just 19 years
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Oh god, those were my borderline shitposting days. How far I've come since then brings a tear to my eye. :')
    Don't wanna make my 2k post about it but Hikari completely missed our scheduled time and I've been online where I said I would for a lot of time so activity.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Ok, thanks for letting me know.
    theorymon suggestions:

quiver dance flygon

registell with bulletproof

no guard electivire

beartic ice+fight
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Ok, I'll bring these up with the council.
    I'm gonna give your Clear Skies tournament to someone else? It's taking way too much time to get completed and I'd rather have a host who spends more time harassing people and whatnot, especially since your other tournament is also taking way too much time to get completed :/
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Sorry about that. I'll get things moving again if it isn't too late. I've been somewhat busy lately, but I'll dedicate more time to this and be more assertive from now on.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    I gave Reymedy the current Clear Skies tournament. Feel free to host again in the future tho, but please get your tours going faster. That starts with the current final of the Starter tour.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Understandable. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
    bruh, try to get the final of your tournament done
    you should harass the finalists into playing ;)
    Hi, I think you did a little mistake in the pairings of clear skies tournament. I was supposed to be in round 2 as I won vs jaguar360 In round 1 but I think by mistake, you advanced him to round 2 instead of me.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Oh shoot, my bad man. I'll fix that immediately.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    No problem n_n
    You may already know, but cores have been done three times in CAP, being Voodoom, Volkraken, and Plasmanta. I'm not too sure if the community wants to do another one for CAP 21.
    theorymon suggestions

thick club doubles atk and sp.atk of marowak

mismagius ghost/fairy

lovely kiss miltank
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    We don't alter the effects of anything in Theorymon, so altering Thick Club wouldn't be allowed.

We've also had Fairy/Ghost Mismagius before.

I can bring up Lovely Kiss Miltank to the council.
    yo val, do you mind if i restart peakmons? i have some new ideas in mind x_x
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Sure thing. I'd love to have that up and running again.
    skies
    skies
    cool; thanks dude!
    Heya Valmanway,
    so I already did this to Recreant but here's a list of theorymon suggestions that I previously submitted to Sun King.
    So my submissions are:
    Encore Dugtrio
    Drain Punch Poliwrath
    Electric/Ghost Porygon2 (because he's a computer virus of sorts)
    Knock Off Cobalion
    Skill Swap Regigigas

Thank you very much.
    Still working on Latios? It's been in WIP for a long time. I'd love to take it if you don't have time n_n
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Nah, I got this. I'll take care of it by tomorrow.
    heritage
    heritage
    Ok ~n_n~
    Hey valmanway, how would you suggest going about finding a good theorymon subject?
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    I'm sorry for the unhelpful answer, but I don't really have a particular strategy for making Theorymon. I just think up a lot of stuff in my head, and go with what I like best. But if it helps, I do like thinking up unique Theorymon that could perform a role in OU unlike anything else.
    Hey, I'm in starter overload and I'm not entirely sure how to reach Somolia. He can't be PM'd or VM'd, so what should I do to contact him?
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    I'll tag him in the thread. If he doesn't respond by the end of the deadline, then you'll win by activity.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Wait, he's actually banned now, so I'll get a sub for you to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…