Escavalier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we're paired up for SPL week 9 and I'm gmt +1. I won't have that much time to prepare during the week bc I write an important math test on thursday so it would be good if we could play on sunday. Is 9 pm cet (gmt +1) good for you?
    hi so i can't play after friday. sorry bout that but i'm at work the entire weekend. i'm gmt +1, i'll try my best to play at whatever hour you can give me.
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    hello im gmt +11, i prefer playing on the weekend but since you can't can you manage 9pm my time thursday? that's 11am for you
    boudouche
    boudouche
    ok sounds good
    hi there! we play for ost round 1. for scheduling reference my usual online hours converted to your time specifically would be: 8 am to 2 pm from monday to friday, and 1 am to 1 pm from saturday to sunday. i'm available to play anytime within those hours of your time, let me know when you'd like to schedule a date. and lastly, if you'd like to specify a specific time yourself: my time zone is ast!
    r4 gods tour, GMT 0+, what times are you available
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    GMT+10 Available 12PM-11PM my time Saturday and Sunday
    iGlack
    iGlack
    Saturday 11PM your time sounds good.
    iGlack
    iGlack
    i'm on smogtours rn
    would be appreciated if u can play earlier. If not 9 is fine. I'll be on stours
    we play for wcop, I can play thursday, friday, or saturday, during the afternoon and possibly the night. When would you like to play? im gmt -4
    My internet went to shit and i wont be able to play today most likely, posted this from my phone
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    hey sorry for replying so late ive been heaps busy. are you able to play 10PM friday?
    Luigi
    Luigi
    10 PM my time or your? If its 10 PM my time then yes, if its yours then no.
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    your time
    Your timezone will perhaps make this difficult, are you free any days during the coming week or Friday/Sunday of this week?
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    I'll be up to play Friday, Saturday and Sunday of next week since my last exam ends on Wednesday and I'm going to be busy on Thursday. I think the best thing to do would be to play Sunday week 10 PM my time, which is Saturday midday for you. Is this good?
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    hey man just bringing this up again as i'm going to be pretty flexible this week, but can you give me the times you will available that are also feasible for me (ie not the middle of the night)?
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    I currently don't have internet at home so it's hard to say, I SHOULD be getting it tomorrow or Friday at the very latest, I'll let you know a time as soon as I get internet access at home.
    gmt -3, available every day of the week except the thursdays, when fight?
    Luigi
    Luigi
    Timezone difference means we can probably only play on the weekends, yeah, ill wait for you to pick some times then
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    Is 10PM Saturday your time okay?
    Luigi
    Luigi
    fine by me
    Hi, we have to play for OCL. I'm gmt+1, and free today and tomorrow
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    hi im gmt+11 so we're in really unfortunate timezones, are you available at around 11am today your time because i cant do any later
    Hey we're paired for smog farm league week 4 when you want to fight and what time are you? im eastern time, i'm available mostly during the weekdays at like 2:30pm-5:00pm to somewhere around 8:00 pm. on sunday i'm mostly available in the mornings. I probably won't be on saturday this week
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    Hey I'm GMT+10 but I'm on vacation so I can't really guarantee the exact time I'll be on, but if you spot me in the OU room then I should be available to fight :)
    princessgod
    princessgod
    username is TCBB. i'm assuming your username is escavalier right?
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    Yeah im a voice in ou so i should be easy to spot
    Hi! When you can play for farm league? GMT -2
    Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    Hey, I'm really sorry, I have some problems this week. I can play sunday all long day. You can search me at LC Room and smogtours sunday any time.
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    hey dude ive been waiting in smogtours and lc all day long. if i dont see you by tomorrow im gonna have to call activity.
    Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    yup, I have A LOT of problems this week. you can take the win
    We need to play for farm league, when can you play?
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    Probably tomorrow around the time of writing this. I'll be on smogtours on the name Trickzio
    We are tagged for the flying blind tour, my gmt is +1, i can play in the weekends.
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    Hey man, I'm GMT+11, I should be able to catch you in the OU room (my name is Escavalier) on the weekend sometime.
    Nicu Stan
    Nicu Stan
    Are you ready to battle ? Iam in OU Room at PS.
    Escavalier
    Escavalier
    I'm in there right now - just any time you see my name near the top of the user list just hit me up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…