Mankind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for the Round 4 of OU Mini Tour. I'm free usually around 18:00-23:00 (GMT -3), and almost everytime during weekends. Whenever you're up to play, i'll be around on smogtours, or Portuguese room on PS!.
    Mankind
    Mankind
    Ok I'll try to catch you on this weekend, I'm gmt +2 and I can play in my afternoons / early evenings
    hey, just saw now i'm your new opponent in the best of 3 tour. can you play today or tomorrow?
    Mankind
    Mankind
    Hey man, I'm sorry but I will not be able to login from my pc until sunday ( I'm on my phone rn) so I can't play until then
    Hello, we are in Sunset Colosseum r3. I am EST (GMT-4), I should be open Sunday most of the day or maybe Tuesday evening.
    Mankind
    Mankind
    Actually take the win man, saturday i'm going to holiday for a week and will not be able to play
    Heya! We're paired for the Best of Three Tour; I'm GMT -6 and I'll be able to play nights from 10am - 2pm and 10pm - 1am starting this Saturday. Let me know when you can play!
    Mankind
    Mankind
    Ok, see ya then
    Geotal
    Geotal
    This was just poor scheduling on my part, you can have the win there's no way I'll be able to play this tired
    Mankind
    Mankind
    I'm still logging in smogtours in case you wanna change your mind
    hi when do u want to fite for sunset colloseum? im gmt-8. and it is best for me to play on sunday.
    Mankind
    Mankind
    Im gmt+2 and ok tomorrow i should be able to play at 9-10 pm my time if thats ok for you
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    come to smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…