Smogon Forums

Thomaz
lol, it's ok. I don't know if I have that spread still laying around though. =( Maybe you could ask that one guy to RNG it in gen 4 too? I'm sorry, I'm just so busy right now. x_X
cant say
cant say
Its ok, I'll ask around :)
Thomaz
I think I'll give it a try with dem Voltorbs today. RNGing is gonna take too long, but getting a decent string going with DexNav should be ok. Just Sweet Scenting in New Mauville until my level is high enough and then DexNav on Route 110 should net me a few good Volties. Haven't decided yet if I wanna breed a Damp Parasect for catching though, in the offchance I get a high level Voltorb with BOOM lol.
cant say
cant say
If you have a high-levelled Smeargle from SRing you could just teach it Explosion + Imprison (leaving Spore and False Swipe) which would save some time
Thomaz
Oh, good point lol. Gonna have to do shenanigans with Self-Destruct though lol. Explosion isn't until level 41, which is possible, just very unlikely luckily. You would still need something to actually KO the Electrodes though (or switch Pokemon before encountering I guess, but that's annoying). I think I'd rather switch in my Parasect the few times it could happen.
cant say
cant say
Yeah that makes sense. If you get a good one I'd def be interested!
Thomaz
This is literally the third 3-star Voltorb I see.
Voltorb - #100 (Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 16 - 19 / 14 - 17 / 31 / 31

XD But eh, this was for fun mostly. I really want that Parasect for further resetting and I also need more Premier Balls and all that...
cant say
cant say
haha wow that's crazy! I've really wanted to get into dexnaving, I thought I was the first to think of it (literally) until one day (ages ago) I saw vzxt had a section planned for it in his thread, lol. I need a low down on how it works one day!
Thomaz
Yeah, it is. But of course, just went I said I needed that Paraseect but didn't have it, IT happened. Got a level 27 3 stars Voltorb (it gets mini-BOOM at 26), False Swiped it and it exploded. I'm gathering Poke balls, Repels, different kind of Smeargles and a bunch of other stuff and then I'll breed a Parasect (and a Sableye) and then it's back to teh Volty. xD
Thomaz
*when
Thomaz
Now that I have my AS file sorted out for almost anything I'd want to SR for, I'm working on Voltorbs again. Nothing really special just yet, though I did find this shiny one lol. Voltorb - #100 (Jolly) : 31 / 31 / 5 - 9 / 24 - 28 / 10 - 13 / 31
cant say
cant say
so annoying that the SpA IV is high like that, of only it and Def were swapped..

I'm getting a shiny Heavy Ball one RNGd by Timey so that should be pretty sweet!
Thomaz
Wait, so you're getting the 'Trode already? In that case, I'll switch Synchronizers lol. Plus, I finally finally finally found the Mirage Spot I needed to complete my DexNav HA Pokemon (Stantler was left) and I wanna DexNav it now lol.
cant say
cant say
Oh yeah! Sorry, I didn't know you were syncing jolly ones just for me!! If you ever do dexnav a good one then I would still probably be keen though (otherwise I'll do it myself, FS hunting for one is hard, lol)
Thomaz
Yeah, I was. =P It's fine though. I'll probably do both Timid and Jolly. No idea when exactly. So much today, so little time. Seriously, I also wanna SR Diancie, DexNav other male or genderless Pokes, SR a couple of legends (Suicune still alludes me) and a TON of breeding my X (most notable trying to get a 6iv female HA shiny match on my AS haha. I can dream right?).
Thomaz
lol. *today = to do
cant say
cant say
dont burn yourself out man! nothing worse than taking on too many projects and losing motivation :(