kingmidas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fite for home field advantage and what tier do you want to play.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I wanna do ORASUU and I can play whenever after 3 PM -4 if you give me notice. Weekend even more free time.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    lets play on the weekend
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    im also -4
    so when u wanna play bro
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Read my previous post on your profile
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    Nah i'm alright thanks, came back to have a laugh. Literally three lines of conversation with you has made me realise why I stopped playing. Ha, good luck in the next rounds.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Sorry to have had to type on phone for the past week because my comp busted unexpectedly, its agitating repeating myself
    lc ubers when fight? Tomorrow morning gmt+8 is what i pref
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Friend, power supply is dead so probs have a comp ready by monday but later in the week would be best idk when yet
    TUO
    TUO
    alright but something like this time would be better since you know the whole timezone problem with me xD
    I will have not much time next week, so please be patient with me once you get your PC fixed.
    Best luck with that, I know it usually comes at the worst times.
    when fite for corsola cup? im gmt+0
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    -4 GMT and I can play 2-5 PM every weekday and nearly all day on the weekends.
    p2
    will you be available on friday around 8pm my time?
    kingmidas
    ubers seasonal when, im est. wud prefer playing today or tmrw
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Est as well be on until 7 Pm and I guarantee I will be in uu irc ready to play
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ok
    I'm posting here again in hopes to schedule our Ubers battle for seasonals. I am GMT -4. If we can play today that would be great.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    uh sure, I didn't see your earlier message because I've only been on my phone past few days, I'll be in the LC room on main.
    3RROR404
    3RROR404
    In LC right now. Are you available to play?
    We're paired for UU Open r1, when are you available to play? im gmt+0
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm gmt -4, and I'll be readily available bar tuesdays and thursday. I'd say this weekend to accommodate for the timezones 9-11 AM my time either day (just tell me which in advance, or 3-5 my time PM
    Realistic Waters
    weekend on saturday around 3-5pm your time? happy to adjust if necessary. You can always find me in the NU room on showdown
    Hey we are paired this week for Ubers seasonals. I am GMT -4 when do you want to battle?
    I'm probqbly gonna have to sub you in to fight pikasohn cos I probs can't get it done - I'll check and see what he replies
    hey km, remind me when I'm online to build something with ya(LC anything). If you're down of course..

im bored af of my teams
    we gotta play for ladder tourney and lcpl. If you can't play today I'm going to be busy tomorrow and probably the day after.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I can play today whenever just gonna eat some food rn.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK i'l try to find time
    when can you play for the gods among us tour ? i'm gmt +2 and i can only play from now to tuesday
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'll be on smogtours for a while building, then we can play.
    your team is this
    kingmidas Alomomola Dugtrio Gothitelle Medicham Togekiss Tyranitar
    FireMage
    FireMage
    for battle factory. check the spreadsheet for the team, (CTRL + F your username)
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Oh I am fucking stupid sorry, I just looked at the list of mons did not notice the names.
    FireMage
    FireMage
    It's alright :) Glad we're all cleared up.
    play now?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I will be out all day, if you wanna get this done late my time or tomorrow are the earliest times. This was not something I could realistically say no to.
    You were active 10 minutes ago >.> Just fight
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Being on smogon=/= active and able to play, I am on my phone, I have been pretty actively checking the nu room for you whenever I could get on my comp, but I have been busy, its why I asked for certain timeframes.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I also didn't see the notifications until just now
    Now is literally the last time we can play so i wanna get it done, active 3 minutes ago so just come on smogtours the second you see this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…