Vexen4th
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YOU FUCKING NERD ..: U WILL NEVER MAKE SEX IN UR LIFE ..: WHILE IN BRAZIL I HAVE SEX 30 TIMES EACH DAY AT CARNAVAL
    have u finished mourning yet, we gotta steal sum bottles o' pop
    hello sweet girls....i can be naughty.....and sweety pretty gilrs add me...i lick u please little girls is better, i am 37....boy love pakistan...
    Think you're so bad but you're sittin in your car.. Cause you think youre what man?! A Lamborgaze East Star?!
    You think oppai are your ally? You merely adopted the ecchi. I was born into it, moulded by it. I didn't see clothed girls until I was already a man and by then they were nothing to me but blinding. The oppai betray you because they belong to me!
    Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.
    Vexen4th
    Vexen4th
    This is very nice can i kiss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.
    Vexen4th
    Vexen4th
    nothing personal kid......*stabs with katana*....but i love sasuke too much...*single tear drops from eye, makes a flower grow when it hits the ground then the flower grows into a little baby* ... I will name him......Naruto
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    lol you (BAN ME PLEASE), we get it, you want to sound intelligent and important and so you go to a forum like this and find some other jizzbag like you who just writes the same shit over and over again to have a debate so that someone can finally listen and hear your point of view because everybody who comes across you isn't interested. You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're an unemployed dullard who uses smogon to get the attention he doesnt get at home.
    We both know that you're just another chicken shit (BAN ME PLEASE) who wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face. I'd kick your ass just like I do all the other (BAN ME PLEASE)s. I'd fucking stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.
    Oh you are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. "WHO MIO HERE MIO MIO MIOSEXUAL XDXDDDDDDD" You listen here you little underaged piece of shit:
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this forum except cancerous posts. Kill yourself you waste of life. Just die.
    god damn do you ever shut the fuck up about this shit?
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    when was the last time you got laid vexne? or... is that stupid question?

you wanna talk about me never driving the lobby, lets talk you never using your dick!

so, vexne, have you ever used it? ever? are you sure?

EVER?

you call people gay day in and day out yet you're the one that seemingly has never seen a vagina that wasnt on a tv or computer screen.

get some new jokes, fuck man, this shit is getting old.

and you know what, its ok if youre gay, im completely fine with that, i know plenty of gay dudes, thats fine just dont try to kiss me...
    ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe chaos for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide,
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.
    dont say i didnt warn you.
    you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 1 post, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…