tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• go to lc room so we can play
    tazz
    tazz
    not today, tomorrow. i cant today, only playing for tri because ive johned too much
    GOAO
    tomorrow is my birthday, how about weds
    I'll be on p much all day tomorrow, whenever you want to fight for farm, just chall me if i am on
    So can u play today or wanna delay till tomorrow ?
    tazz
    tazz
    Today I'm ready as soon as you get on leave a message here
    yo im connecting a project to the lc bazaar to get activity up if thats cool with you
    if u want to ban diglett dice in dpp bp thread makes a good argument:

basically bp is beatable but you need specific things to do so which make you weaker to "real" teams exacerbating mu issues and such. Which is the thing the antiban users hold - that you can deal with it w/o excess contortion. but it puts you in an argument
    Shrug
    Shrug
    where u try to define how much contortion w/r/t dealing with bp is "too much" - what said contortions are and how they fracture team synergy when facing normal teams
    hey man imanalt and I are getting a Splatoon Skype group together, add me if you want in (Darkticblast)
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    before you ask, I made that Skype name in high school when I thought it was cool and edgy
    I main chargers in splatoon, if you ever want to squad contact me!
    hi we play lcpl ik ur timezone & u know mine, we shouldn't really need to schedule lol
    tazz
    tazz
    Ye lol
    I WILL TRADE TOURNAMENT LC TEAMS FOR TOURNAMENT TEAMS OF OTHER TIERS FOR GS
    Heey, so could you describe to me what would be the general idea, where should we be heading? I think I may have time to host this.
    tazz
    tazz
    Well, the idea of the project would be to build upon their idea and create another section of that game (which would probably be smaller) where little cup would be tier that would be learned. Essentially trainers would have 3 starters and would have the ability to catch pokemon to form the best LC team, while battling other LC teams controlled by computer, similarly to the original project (find it in the OU forum). We have the inherent problems of keeping the pokes level 5 and learning moves and forming a new team, but that could be solved in the thread.
    Max Carvalho
    Max Carvalho
    Niice, thanks man :)
    When do you get back? If you're playing oras, we may have to request an extension, because I doubt any of my oras players are capable of building even a half-decent team in three days
    tazz
    tazz
    at worst i'll be subbed out, I get back thursday
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    oh, then that should be fine - none of us played a game before thursday this week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…