Aladyyn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for the auth vs non-auth tour. When are you available?
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    hi I'm gmt+2 with very flexible schedule atm, I'd rather work around your availability tbh
    Mega-Swampert
    Mega-Swampert
    I'm Gmt+10, and it's the weekend so I can play pretty much whenever, as long as it's before like 10:30 pm
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    well just catch me in the NU room whenever I guess
    We have to play for the LC open! I'm EST, so I think you're 6 hours ahead. I would really prefer to play earlier rather than later. I work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week and then am in Boston, Massachusetts for the Pokemon World Championship. If you're down to play today or tomorrow, I'm free any time.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    see you tomorrow then, good luck
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i can't actually play then; can you do either wednesday same time, or any time thursday (from noon to midnight est)? my family decided to go out to dinner tomorrow.
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    yea wednesday works
    We're playing for Ubers seasonal, i'm gmt +2. let me know when you can play
    Starmei
    Starmei
    Ok, I can be available for most of the day so let me know when you'd like to play (preferably nothing after like 1am)
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    so can you play sometime now?
    Starmei
    Starmei
    come and find me on Pokemon Showdown. Ubers or Competitive Tutorings rooms.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    hey, we have a match on the NU ban happy.
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    hello, I'm gmt+1 and I'd like to play sometime after this weekend if possible
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    sure, tell me when you can. I'm gmt+2
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    so I should be able to play pretty much anytime from now on
    you can find me in the NU room on PS
    Ubers summer seasonal. I'm GMT+10. This week, the weekend is probably best for me. I can play from 9AM-11PM on both saturday and sunday my time. what's best for you?
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    ready to play whenever in the next couple hours
    Gangnam Style ⚠Saved My Life!! RePost To Spead The LoveAnd Save A LIFE!!!!
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    What do you mean "life"? I ain't got a "life".
    termi
    termi
    shut the fuck up you metalhead (BAN ME PLEASE) peice of shit!!!!!!!!
    tak hadej kdo se vraci do prahy na konci srpna ucit ajinu a chodit na unyp... hledam metalovou scenu nekde v okolnosti, znas kde se chodi na takovou vec? npr. to co mel euronymous s tim helvete
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    hustý, pokud mě vezmou do prahy na vejšku tak se tam někde třeba sejdem

je tam pokud vim víc nějakejch podniků kde jsou koncerty a tak, ale budu se muset poptat, moc se v tom neorientuju
    good times man, good times. Was just looking at my nu farm replays from 2 spls ago, and how badly i choked in about 50% of them
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    well, choking games was all we did back in the day, at least some of us :))))
    ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ AlLADYYN WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE ALADYYN GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO ALADYYN !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°º
    You have been visited by the ghost of Mizuhime (the bully)'s past, post this on 5 walls or be bullied by Mizuhime 6ever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…