thelinearcurve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok so apparently I'm up against you for AG tour and I've also been told I'm majorly fucked. Anyways you know the deal, I can do around 10 AM-midnight at mostly any day (after tuesday though, I will be travelling until then) so tell me what times you could make. (I'm MMM on PS and should be in AG room)
    I forgot to mention that your "There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, those who dont, and those who didnt expect this joke to be in base 3" is a hilarious joke.
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    <3 from a long time ago
    hexandwhy
    hexandwhy
    ikr, I need to show it to my math teacher. Too bad my classmates are too ignorant to appreciate the joke.
    Hi i am Megaqwer, remember the guy you beated a dozens of time? :P
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    :) of course ! you've given me a fair share of thrashings also ~
    Mq
    Mq
    :P
    I'm Sage Hane, lol. Remember me from gen 3 battles?
    hexandwhy
    hexandwhy
    252 SpA Life Orb Mewtwo Psystrike vs. 244 HP / 216+ Def Ho-Oh: 192-227 (46.3 - 54.8%) -- 65.6% chance to 2HKO Switch in on anything but Psystrike, and predict Taunt and attack, or Recover accordingly.
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    are you darknessserpent?
    hexandwhy
    hexandwhy
    My only alts are Sage Hane, hexandwhy, and King Wobbuffet.
    Hey Curve, I really want to battle you, your 1st with like a margin of about 80 points or something o.O
    You're very good at AG, I'd like to battle you as many times as possible, or watch the battles atleast :P
    But, I'm unable to catch you, at what time do you come online on Showdown? BTW you joined smog forums on my bday :P
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    Thanks, you're too kind <3 get semen/gunner playing again, they are the true gods. I'm not on any particular time, but similar to Goose because of timezone
    Daft Blaze
    Daft Blaze
    You're p good too then o.O
    Thanks for replying!
    you're such a nice guy
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    aww thanks you too. may i ask what prompted such a flattering comment?
    AWILDBIBAREL
    AWILDBIBAREL
    im spindabibarel on ps! i think you are pretty good at ubers; a lot of ppl at 1300 are kind of dicks
    for instance once i cried: "hax!" and won the match, later that guy who lost kept barraging me with complaints and threatening to report me to mods
    Josh
    lmao
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, those who dont, and those who didnt expect this joke to be in base 3
    Mq
    Mq
    Almost about to be a year, update status y/y :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…