6tennis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We up for VGC tournament. I'm not free on the 2nd and 3rd of Jan but I'm free every day after that.
    am gmt -3
    6tennis
    6tennis
    GMT-5. I'm willing to do January 4th as well. I'll get back to you then.
    Roxer
    Roxer
    I'm almost always on the Doubles chatroom if you need to reach me.
    Yo when do you want to fight for VGC tour, I'm GMT+0 and should be free whenever
    6tennis
    6tennis
    I'm GMT-5. I'm also free whenever. If you have time, we could fight right now, actually.
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    sure, I'm on PS rn
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    hey are you on/still wanting to battle now? I'm on as Yoda2798
    Unfortunately, I don't have another Froakie :(

The way I got it was from Wonder Trading, so I could try and wonder trade for it this Wednesday, although you could try your luck as well
    6tennis
    6tennis
    I'll scour the net for one. With luck, I can find one on the PS! WiFi room, or on some person's trade thread. Thanks for the help, though.
    SCEPTILE CONFIRMED FOR POKKEN TOURNAMENT WOOT WOOT ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN Now all we need is Zangoose :3
    Hi! Are you still doing that Careful Regigigas giveaway? If so, how can I enter? Thanks!
    6tennis
    6tennis
    I might be cloning it and giving it out to everyone, so sit tight until I sort that out. If I don't, it's just going to be a random giveaway. I'll have your name down.
    lol what was with that P2 gif in the TR post? It was three times the size of the others and glitching out... I CPed Cres' url and changed "cresselia" to "porygon2" to fix it....
    6tennis
    6tennis
    What do you mean? I didn't seen anything like that when I did it. Thanks for fixing it.
    Hi! I think I read that you're going to use Granbull for the spooky cup. I was wondering if you have an extra one, that we can trade for? I can offer Timid/Modest Volcarona, Jolly Crobat (Infiltrator), Scolipede, Aegislash, Hydreigon etc
    6tennis
    6tennis
    I got scammed on the GTS, and it cost me my 6IV Ditto. I had a Timid one and I needed an Adamant one fast, so I went on the GTS. Found one, said 6IV Adamant, looking for 6IV Timid. Figured why not? Traded it, 0IV Hardy. Fuck me lol.
    cant say
    cant say
    >trusted the GTS
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    Lol. Luckily, someone had a ditto giveaway recently :)
    lol I wanted to use kabutops rain in spooky cup, is it really that good? we should talk on PS about it sometime
    6tennis
    6tennis
    It's working for me. It hits virtually everything really hard, and even nets some OHKOs on top-tier stuff (i.e. Hydreigon and Volcarona). It does need quite a bit of team support, such as the rain setter and a Sticky Web/Tailwind user (to counter opposing speed control). Right now, I'm using Liepard to set rain (Prankster Rain Dance and Encore, plus U-turn into Kabutops because momentum) and Galvantula to set Sticky Web. Galvantula also gets perfect accuracy Thunder in the rain.
    cant say
    cant say
    galvantula gets almost perfect accuracy on thunder with compound eyes anyway (75 x 1.3 = 97.5 = 97% acc).

that's a lot of speed control though I think. couldn't you just taunt stuff with liepard and use wide guard or something to stop electroweb / icy wind?
    6tennis
    6tennis
    lol, forgot about compound eyes. derp. you have a point about the liepard - and i should probably be using taunt anyway, considering mons like sableye are running rampant with WoW and what not. also why tf are gliscors carrying brick break now. blarb.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…