Ares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• goodbye big boss. you will always be a great, level headed friend in my mind, and I dare say everyone's mind. Be sure to pop in now and then, it would be a shame to see you disappear into pixie dust ;o
    Ares
    Ares
    I'll just be dust in the wind :^)
    Bye friend :)
    Ares
    Ares
    I remember when you were a reg user in RU, you've come a long way. Gl leading PU and grats on getting it official.
    sad to see you go man, thanks for all the help with battle spot (and me personally when I have a question lol)
    Ares
    Ares
    fantastic, played about 14 hours of fallout 4 and blackops 3, switching back and forth so I wouldn't get burned out. Since it was verterans day and I had no school :D
    cant say
    cant say
    oh sweet! I'm so jealous, I /still/ don't have a next gen console so can't play those yet ;_;
    Ares
    Ares
    just dropped a bunch of money for one, now i need a job
    Sad to see you go my fren, but good luck in all your endeavors and see you around when I can! :)
    Ares
    Ares
    ty, see you around!
    Smh I thought you were aiming for scroller.

Jokes aside good luck man.
    Ares
    Ares
    first thing I do when i get back is get that easy badge for scroller :^)

I'll probably still see you around on smogon and what not, not totally gone just mostly.
    Really sad to see you go since you are one of the people I actually have looked up to in the community since I started posting. Thanks for all the help you gave me and hopefully you stay in contact with all of us n_n
    Ares
    Ares
    ty, ill most likely still be on skype and will be on smogon off and on
    I know we didn't work together /that much/ but you always seemed like an approachable and level headed guy, and I appreciate all the work you put into the NU branch of RMT. Good luck in life man.
    Ares
    Ares
    thx man, I really enjoyed my time in RMT everyone was super friendly in there and there were a lot of hard workers. Gl to you
    im gonna miss you a lot fren. i wish you the best in whatever you do. hopefully we can stay in touch
    Ares
    Ares
    thx dude, ill probably still be on smogon off and on and on skype
    Hello. Ya know how you have the Victim of the Week thread? Well, that thread's obviously dead; however, I think it might be worthwhile to get it active again. Yeah, we have the Break that Core thread, but that's cores. What do you think?
    Ares
    Ares
    talk to cantsay, he took it over just used my op
    We are Paired in team tour. Im GMT+2 , when u want to play
    Ares
    Ares
    what do you mean? You kind of have to give me a headsup if I need to wake up early.
    Zing
    we need to play so , play now lol
    Ares
    Ares
    give me a time, im really busy so i need to make sure I have the time to play you when I can.
    Yo, we're up to play in ubers open. I'm GMT +2 and my week days are quite busy so fighting during the weekend would be best. Fighting week days could be done but would require scheduling for specific times etc.
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm on smogtours, ready to rumble
    Ares
    Ares
    are you still on? I was on smogtours before then just forgot to check smogon
    Hack
    Hack
    ok ill get on
    Some weeks ago Alkov said you might want to do a NU Checks Compendium.
    I've finished an online tool for making them easier to write now, so let me know if you're still interested :)
    Ares
    Ares
    Oh yah I got super busy, I still plan on doing one so you can finish your import thing. If you link me to that tool I'll work on it this weekend if I get the time.
    OrdA
    OrdA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…