D_what
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did u draw that BishBliss artwork in the SQSA thread? It's really good!
    D_what
    D_what
    Haha, only the main bits. I painted on top of a scene from Lady and the Tramp (replacing the aforementioned Lady and said Tramp). The background was already done, I didn't want to spend much time on it.

It's saved as a low-res JPG to hide the fact I drew it really badly!
    Martin
    Martin
    The characters look really good, and they were what I was commenting on. There's no way you could have done all of that in such a short space of time ;P Either way, you're underselling urself :)
    Martin
    Martin
    I cracked up so hard when I was scrolling through the convo thread tho :P
    There's a posibility for a stag suspect. Look at the thread about it in the PR forum
    D_what
    D_what
    Thanks! I'll have a browse.
    Hi, Valmanway forgot to take Cacturne off the HM list, and you voted for it. You can vote for anything else you'd like, but the only three that are remotely close to winning are Poison Heal Gastrodon, Dragon Dance Krookodile, or Desolate Land Camerupt.

What would you like to change your vote to?
    D_what
    D_what
    Oh whoops! I had vague memories of cacturne being brought up before but since it was on the list I figured it was okay.

I think it'd have to be Poison Heal Gastrodon!
    Hi there! I saw the art you did for the OU checks compendium and it looks awesome. I'm actually in the process of doing a PU checks compendium right now and i was wondering if you could do the art for that as well. (I will make sure to give you full credit) If you do happen to accept, could you make it have a Carracosta and a Jumpluff? Thanks for your consideration!
    Dundies
    awesome! and don't worry, Jumpluff isnt getting suspect tested lol
    D_what
    D_what
    heeeeeeeeeeey sorry about the massive delay! My laptop broke ages ago and I was only able to get everything setup again a few days ago. But yeah I haven't forgotten about it! I resumed work on it today, and... then I said fuckit because replacing Carracosta wasn't working. So I started again! This weekend is a long weekend so I really hope I can get it done by the end of Monday if nothing comes up! I've got the foundation down and some of the rendering done, lots more to do but it's looking pretty solid ATM. http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/18/54/62/14/ishoul10.jpg
    Dundies
    wow that looks amazing! im actually not even running the thread anymore, Anty is,
    but ill definitely let him know! ty!
    Hey, saw the art you made for the compendium, and it looks great! Mind if I add it to the OP (I'll credit you, of course)?
    That piece was awesome that you did for the Workshop, lookng forward to seeing more from you!
    D_what
    D_what
    Thanks :D I hope so too! Although I have a pretty miserable track record for finishing things :(
    Hey I just wanted to say don't loose faith in soft resetting. It takes time and all I can say is good luck and keep going. You'll get something eventually you'll like. I personally either watch a lot of anime or youtube whenever I am soft resetting keeps me from getting annoyed.
    D_what
    D_what
    Thanks for the support :) Honestly, even though it's pretty boring and long, I don't see myself giving up. If I give up now, then I'll have wasted all those hours! But if I keep going, eventually I'm gonna get a really great Raikou and that'll be all that matters. So thanks!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure:)
    let's talk here or by PM if you wish :)) (so we don't clog SQSR)
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Lol the nicknames are great ahahaha

Thanks a lot mate :)
    D_what
    D_what
    Wait, what ball is it in? I never catch anything without a Master Ball, and I'm pretty sure... hang on a second...
    //oh dammit
    I just realised the Latias was a gift, it goes into your party automatically and it has to be a Pokeball D: damn and this whole time I'd just assumed I'd used a Master ball, shiiiiiit
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    yea lol on SQSR you posted it was in a Master ball but it doesn't really matter to me bro, the standard pokeball matches non-mega latias anyway :))

The latias is beaut otherwise, enjoy Thundurus!
    Sorry, I've already left the house so I can't trade now. I'm not sure what 'all day' means for you but I'm in GMT+8. I'll VM you again when I'm home.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I'm sure, although I'll add on their behalf that almost certainly nobody else has them because they'd direct anyone interested in it to you first, so you'd definitely know about it if they did. Just saying, since those two are my closest friends here n_n I've added you and am coming on now.
    D_what
    D_what
    Haha you're too polite :B I wasn't aware the Thundurus was shiny, either! Although I suppose if somebody's gonna RNG it they might as well do it properly, ha. Thanks a million :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh yeah forgot to mention that. Well Kaphotics' HP Ice Thundurus is very famously distributed so it doesn't have a lot of value anymore which is why I always forget that part haha. np, good luck with it.
    hi:) you answered me two days ago in the requests thread about HA spitbacks sniny :) do you have any Hidden power good one for me?
    Hello D_what. I'm interested to trade one HA Snivy, what IV's, nature and gender it have isn't important. pls say what you would like for it and I'll try to fix it. My friend code is 4682 9754 5757. Greetings Ryuuki.
    do you have glare on those ha snivy? if yes can i have a glare ha male snivy?
    KeldeoJustified
    KeldeoJustified
    deposited a female lv 35 clawitzer
    ign: Eddie
    mssg: Dwhat
    D_what
    D_what
    Traded! The ones I've got with 30s in their stats don't have Glare and vice-versa, so all I can guarantee is some 31s - you'll have to figure out what kind of 30s you want based on your team needs. Enjoy the snakey goodness!
    KeldeoJustified
    KeldeoJustified
    thx now i can breed them.
    if i trade its babies, i will give u credit
    >spends a year farming master balls, clones them >wins another >myfacewhen.gif
    Thanks for the reply in wifi man, I'm around now if you want to trade? If you haven't had Latias cloned yet then that's cool, I can be available anytime for the next ~18 hours (day off tomorrow!) so let me know. If it comes holding Latiasite then I'll need to jump on my Sapphire cart, otherwise I'll trade from Y (and can probably give you a nice spitback if that's the case, I've only just finished Sapphire haha)
    cant say
    cant say
    Thanks for the trade dude! Would it be ok if I advertised it in my thread? Also, could I ask the reasoning behind Cirrus? I like it when people nickname their stuff which is why I didn't get you to change it
    D_what
    D_what
    Sure! Feel free to advertise. I think Engarde might be doing the same but hey the more people that use it the better. Maybe one day I'll be on the PSS and I'll be challenged by a Cirrus clone :D

Well, I wanted something at least vaguely fitting, but there were so many names that came so close and yet didn't feel right. I was sick of seeing nicknames after figures of myth (not that I don't have several of those... incl. Scylla and Charybdis, both lucky coincidences) and I disliked how a lot of female names were either male names with a feminine vowel at the end or just blatantly "yes this is totally a girl's name see look girly". Male nicknames tend to show more variety. I also kinda wanted something I can pair off for a future Latios? But not in a lovers kind of way, because gross. There was nothing fancy regarding psychic dragons or gnostic EONs that I could use, so I went descriptive. Jetstream? laaaaaame. Assorted plane names? Nah. Official term for Jetstream (contrail)? Nope. Latin for Soar? Exaurare... sounds like a poorly translated Lucario nickname. But finally I abstracted Contrail into its cloud types, which led me to Cirrus or Nimbus, but Nimbus fits rain teams better while Cirrus sounds pretty good. It also leaves Stratos for a future Latios.

So yeah! That's my thought process.
    Meanwhile my latest Garchomp is called Pekachu for because.
    cant say
    cant say
    Yeah I noticed it was being added to the Battle Spot distribution! EnGarde is also my trusted cloner, fyi.

I like your thought process. The reason I asked was because 'Cirrus' is one of my favourite tracks of all time ( https://soundcloud.com/bonobo/cirrus ), so that's another reason I decided to keep the name haha
    Hey, you need help with cloning? I'm around now if you need it. Easiest cloning numbers are original + (1 copy) or (5 copies). I'll be cloning on my copy of X, so I can clone all items that can be transferred. Best place to find me for fast communication is battle spot IRC http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Hmm, I see you on IRC, but no response? I can chat here too. My FC is 4914-3671-9440, I've already added yours. Just 1 pokemon, correct?
    D_what
    D_what
    Oh, sorry! I am on IRC but it's just a whole lot of emptyness for me. It's just the Latias I'm looking for :) Just added you!
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Ah well. ^_^

What's your IGN? I've got multiple friends online, lol. Mine is EnGarde, if you can see me, feel free to initiate the trade.
    Just wanted to drop in and say, your artwork is impressive! Love all the Mudkip avatars :3
    D_what
    D_what
    Thanks! I haven't done one in years, alas, but maybe one day in the future I'll have Photoshop again and time to spare on things that aren't related to my career or hatching eggs :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…