dsm77773
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dsm and Megaqwer's post are 100% compatible to get a like!
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    lol
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    Megaqwer and Dsm's profile post are 100% compatible to get a reply!
    Mq
    Mq
    rof!
    Uhoh, I can't seem ton find your Emolga. Might have gotten sniped >_>
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    Yeah, it was sniped O_O
    Uploaded a lvl1 male Charmander, with the message Theorymon, thank you so much
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    Wow man you put me in a tough spot now as I really want that Greninja but I feel I already asked too much
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Don't worry, I designed that thread so people can ask as much as they want :D
    Learn some history before spilling bullshit, the world will thank you
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    Please stop being disrespectful.
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    Seeing your posts, you do have a good history knownledge, and I partially agree with some of them. However, while Catalan was changed in the 19th century I don't think they were forcefully changed to look different from Spanish.
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    And seeing you're from Spain according to your profile, I'm pretty sure you're not the most neutral guy to talk about these, I feel like your opinion on this is biased, and mine too.
    Mfw I had a OM idea but didn't post it cuz it was bad and somebody else submits it and gets approved. I'm talking about Contrary Doubles
    Mq
    Mq
    OM MY GOAT!
    Garchomp doesn't learn Thunder Wave. :/
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    But Thunder Wave is the Sketch move. Anyway Nuzzle's better.
    MK
    MK
    The point is it's not an upgraded version of "Thundee Wave Garchomp" as doesn't learn it normally. It has better moves to use like Spikes, Precipice Blades, and Shift Gear. Nuzzle won't really help it.
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    It is an updated of the Thunder Wave Garchomp set that Raisuke suggested from my WoW Garchomp set. The thing was spreading a new status. I chose burn for ultimate physical crippling, but Raisuke suggested T-Wave as TankChomp greatly cripples physical sweepers already.
    I get your point - Nuzzle shuts down some opportunity cost in dual hazards (SR + Sketched move) but improves its matchup against hyper offense. Btw I don't think Precipice Blades it's worth the opportunity cost.
    Anyway I agree that dual hazards will be more popular. I don't think Nuzzle is THAT bad, it just works for surprise factor - everybody would expect dual hazards and no paralysis.
    It may be an idea to let all Pokemon on your team have a fifth move, which is that field effect? (Or possibly you select one and it's permanently on the field, though this goes back to the matchup problems, particularly with trick room)
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    But that isn't (almost) exactly the Field Control meta?
    About matchup problems. First you shouldn't be running dedicated teams around an effect because if it doesn't trigger... Which means no Trick Room teams so if Trick Room triggers you've just changed which mons in your team will do well in battle and which are fodders or easily struggle to do something relevant.
    I know what you are pointing. I was thinking on removing Trick Room of the list because that literally screws offense making every playstyle weak and matchup reliant, finally ending on what you've said on the thread. However, most field effects have little impact on the battle, slightly altering mons viability inside the battle (the Terrains, Gravity, even Hail). Your idea is not bad, but something nearly identical exists.
    A random idea came to mind while writing this. Players could "eliminate" a field effect in rounds, and last field effect standing will trigger during the whole battle. However, I don't know if this could be implemented.
    Anyway, thx for helping!
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Yeah, maybe removing Trick Room (or just adding to banlist) is good. Although it makes sense to include it, it literally screws over so many other things since offense hates it so much and can't do anything against it (esp against bulky offense / balance).
    Anyway talking on PS should be easier :)
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    Removed Trick Room from the list.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…