TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we gotta play Home Field Advantage by wednesday. I'm GMT-5 and only free after 5 this week, tell me when you can play.
    TUO
    TUO
    alright thats great maybe we can play around 8-9pm your time? I would definitely be free then
    North
    North
    Can you play now? Of not than any time during the week is fine
    TUO
    TUO
    are you still on? I can play now
    Gotta play you for ou league challenge. I'm EST when are you down?
    TUO
    TUO
    GMT+8 around 10-11pm your time would be pretty sick (maybe tomorrow)
    Doubles Fall Seasonal loser bracket, when fite? I'm GMT+2, I can fight at like 6~7 AM before I go to school or after I come back any time from 1 PM to 11 PM. We can also play on weekends when I don't go to school, as you wish. lmk
    TUO
    TUO
    take win
    I assume you are not going to fight Floppy anymore so we can already schedule our match, right?
    Let´s finish this tour soon with some good battles.
    What about today? I will be back on around deadline time and could be on around that time on Tuesday and Wednesday as well. (10- 11 pm GMT +2)
    gmt -5 we gotta do this soon, im free from like 7pm-1am monday my time and 5pm-11pm tuesday my time as well
    TUO
    TUO
    ok so tuesday my time monday night your time lets do dis
    TUO
    TUO
    ok im really dumb when is said that because i completely forgot i have school. i dont think we could have possibly played with your avilable times+our timezone matchup (i'm gmt+8)
    when you wanna fight for battle factory?
    gorgie
    gorgie
    i guess we can still do tuesday if you want.

what time is that for me again
    TUO
    TUO
    like 6 hours from now
    FireMage
    FireMage
    .kek

Honestly have no idea how this hasn't happened. I don't know specifics - haven't been able to contact either of you - neither has posted ativity I'm left in the lurch. No choice but to coinflip. If either of you feel you deserve the activity win please post in the finals thread.
    Hey, we're paired for Home Field Advantage. The tier will be OU. I'm gmt-5, tell me when you're free and what tier you want to play.
    TUO
    TUO
    GMT+8 can we play on weekend? Uber btw
    North
    North
    I should be free Sunday, tell me what time you're open
    hey you want to play our game now for home field?
    TUO
    TUO
    yea im on LC room
    paired for homefield, i'm gmt+2. i've holidays so i'm available most of the day. btw you choose a tier
    TUO
    TUO
    uh im gmt+8 does around 3pm your time work? also could we play LC? If not we play uu
    QWILY
    QWILY
    lc isnt a chooseable tier but uu is ok. idk about 3pm :/ what about now?
    TUO
    TUO
    ok lets play where are you
    hey man can you come in wdff room at like noon your time so we can battle for that tour? so like 8 hours from the time of this post
    TUO
    TUO
    srry did that before leaving for school
    Fortune
    Fortune
    so when do you want to get this done
    TUO
    TUO
    ill be around for around two hours and this is the best time if not you can take the win
    I'm GMT -5, I'm actually away this weekend from thursday night to Sunday night, can you play sunday night GMT -5 or should I ask quote to sub me out D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…