Silver Aurum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Doesnt clefairy get fire blast/flamethrower?
    Silver Aurum
    Silver Aurum
    Yeah I had added it to my post but I guess it C/P the wrong version thank you for reminding me
    lolbro
    lolbro
    Np
    Rumor has it the numbers in your name are your age backwards
    HJAD
    HJAD
    I can confirm this rumor as being true, silver is a weeb that likes anime
    Hey I forgot my password on my PS account Silver Aurum. I was wondering if someone could reset my password for me. Tagging hollywood because he told me to post here. Sorry for the inconvenience

Holy crap I my computer freaked out and posted this like a million times and I don't know how to delete it IM SO SORRY xD
    Hey I forgot my password on my PS account Silver Aurum. I was wondering if someone could reset my password for me. Tagging hollywood because he told me to post here. Sorry for the inconvenience

Holy crap I my computer freaked out and posted this like a million times and I don't know how to delete it IM SO SORRY xD

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…