esca
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 7 JAHRE AUF SMOGON! WOW! WAS FÜR EINE ZEIT! ICH GRATULIERE DIR RECHT HERZLICH UND WÜNSCHE DIR ERFOLG FÜR ALL DIE JAHRE DIE NOCH KOMMEN WERDEN!
    I've been told to contact you in a way other people can see too, so when fight for RU swiss?
    Hii, we must play for clanwar EG vs ECK, when do you wanna play I'm gmt -3 :]
    esca
    esca
    you can find me on stours friday evening, otherwise we could make a set time on sunday (im gmt-1)
    Hey it's for RU Swiss Tour, when do you want playing ? (GMT+1 I'm free at afternoon/night or week end)
    esca
    esca
    yo gmt+1 as well, lets play tomorrow or sunday evening
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    Okay I'll be in RU Room ^^
    Going to follow the rest and ask when you're free for the team tournament. I'm GMT -7, free Thursdays and most weekends but I can try most days.
    oras team tournament . Would prefer to play at the weekend but let me know a day and I will try to be there ( im gmt +2 )
    Guilas D
    Guilas D
    12:00 am my time ?
    esca
    esca
    either now or in the evening at 7-8 pm (we should have the same timezone)
    esca
    esca
    well the only other time i can offer is tomorrow around 7 pm, after that its over
    hey we're ru opponents for the oras team tour, im gmt +3 available starting thursday evening.
    esca
    esca
    sure, is 7pm (8 for you) ok?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    yeah sounds good
    esca
    esca
    uh yeah im on stours but i have no idea if the time is correct b/c it switched over to winter time for me today. If youre there, we can fite
    Hello, matched for ru open round 2. I'm est and can be available p much whenever so long as I know beforehand. When are you available?
    esca
    esca
    yo im gmt+2, would prefer to play on the weekend, will be available on sunday at 1 pm est pretty much guaranteed. As for the other days i can´t really tell yet.
    YABO
    YABO
    Alright Sunday 1pm sounds good to me, see you then
    Yo man were paired for the RU Open, i'm gmt+2 and can play whevener you want, when fite
    esca
    esca
    sure thing, gonna be tuesday evening most likely
    esca
    esca
    yo, ill be stours for a while now if you want to fite
    Louna
    Louna
    in like 15 mins it's good for you?
    hey dude, i'm your tutor for B101 this round. lemme know when you want to get started :)
    esca
    esca
    yup saw it^^ actually i wanted to be tutored in UU but i guess i´ll go with RUnow haha. Especially when my tutor is the former RU leader (i think)
    I´ll give you the details via PM^^
    Molk
    Molk
    I'm the RU leader now actually
    esca
    esca
    nevermind then :D sent you a PM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…