Don Slime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to play for the Highlander tour? I've available most weekends GMT -5.
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    im also est and available this weekend on showdown now i u wanna play 2
    When do you want to play for UUnleashed, I'm GMT - 8
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    im -5 gmt and can play pretty much all of tomorrow and the whole weekend
    Ssalbap
    Ssalbap
    Then let's play tomorrow. Since you're available anytime just look for me in Mono room
    hey dude, matched for pu seasonal. gmt +1, lemme know when you can play. Usually available from 5-10pm my time
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    i wont be home until 12 at night your time thursday
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    Friday?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm free friday and saturday too, yeah sounds good. Unless you wanna just fight now and get it out of the way?
    Yo, when do u wanna play for oras swiss? I'm GMT -5 (EST) and i'm free most weekday evenings and weekends, so i'm pretty flexible.
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    im also EST Wanna play tomorrow night at 8?
    Srn
    Srn
    Uh i'm usually a little bit busy at 8 but i can do 9 pm (or any time between 9 pm-11pm), would that be ok? I'll be on battletower.psim.us then
    Don Slime
    Is today evening gmt +1 fine for u?
    Aurious
    Aurious
    nvm does thursday work either?
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    I wouldnt be able to play until 12 night your time/6pm my time on thursday. wanna play earlier on Wednesday or friday this is only Bo1 with 1 pokemon should be quick
    Aurious
    Aurious
    sorry, take the win
    i actually missed your post, time flies. I'm GMT+1, which means late at night for me/the afternoon for you would be fine, won't be there this weekend tho. I'm usually in the monotype room, PM when you get there.
    when fight 3 mon tour. I'm free whenever, so if you can just find me on smogtours / PS in the NU room that would be fine. When it gets closer to the deadline we can make a more concrete date if that works for you
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    what time are you usually on showdown?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im on most afternoons -> night my time (GMT -8) and am free all day Sunday
    Hello, we gotta battle for Ubers Seasonal R4. I am GMT +2 , i will be online pretty much today, otherwise we schedule.
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    you wanna fight friday im available pretty that whole day and im EST
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    Ok lets try friday
    Hey we're oponents for OU No Mega tournament. Im available 4pm-11pm gmt-6. Tomorrow i'll be available after 5:30pm. What times are you available to schedule a battle?
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    6Pm your time tonight
    Davon
    Davon
    Sounds Gucci
    Davon
    Davon
    im on in the neverused room
    when do you wanna play for the 3 mon thing? im gmt-5. available all night today. and after 9pm on saturday and sunday
    we play for ou no mega round 2 i'm available weekends gmt -5 so let me know what works for you.
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    im also -5 gmt how does friday night work?
    AM
    AM
    After 7ish should be good if thats ok.
    Your ultimate team looks really good on the sample team forums! The only mon that I think really walls your team is Jellicent, the only coverage you have on it is a dark pulse from Pory-gon-Z which it can wall well... just pointing it out. Nice Job! =)
    Yo we're paired for OU no megas, i'm gmt-5 (EST) when are ya free?
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    im available pretty much every night and all of monday/weds im also est
    Srn
    Srn
    I need some time to build, how about tuesday night, 9pm? (October 6th) I'll be on the main server, under Srn
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…