Smogon Forums

Zari
Zari
I assume you meant "I can" instead of "can I" in your first sentence. :P

Either way, however, the answer will most likely be yes. I'm gonna give it another couple hours, the basically write down the list of people who responded and send off a collective PM with what I've got all ready to send off at the time. Most likely that will end up being more than any single person can hope to trade in a single sitting, so that's part of why I'm trying to spread this job out a bit. Your help is/will be most appreciated! :)
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Thanks! I'll be happy to help!
Zari
Zari
Alright I'm getting started on the PM that will include what I'm thinking of sending off in the first round of this liaison business. I'll most likely start off with a relatively small list (compared to the amount of mons I've accrued over the generations) that you can pick and choose from for what you want to put in your thread(s). Obviously the end goal is to get the majority of my mons out there for people to trade for, but initially I'll let you all decide what you want to start off with (because I am totally aware that some stuff is more catchy/varies in worth from person to person).

I am also totally agreeable (read: trying to make this process as painless as possible for all parties involved) to forwarding my mons in small blocks, whether that be 3, 6, 12 or however many you want to do at a time.