Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we got to play for team tour round 2. i'm (UTC-08:00). I can probably play during any of these days until like next week march 18. when u want to play?
    'Sure you only see the one variant but in the right hands it does some serious damage!'

Just an FYI, that can be applied to most any offensive Pokemon, you might want to say something else. I won't necessarily contest your nomination, nor do I really care about where Mega Man goes, but I'll just say - that's generally not sufficient reasoning.
    Flygonial
    Flygonial
    It does - not that significantly so though. I've made a mistake in the past as well - even if I wrote four paragraphs, it didn't mean it was an optimal nomination. This is failing to describe how the metagame changed for a Pokemon in a way that warrants a rise - something you didn't cover. Either way, I hope I've helped you in the future.
    Brad Conway
    Thank you, just getting involved to start though as I'm relatively new, really enjoying discussing the meta, maybe the VR's aren't the best place?
    Flygonial
    Flygonial
    Not necessarily the best, but you can keep posting regardless - try to be extra considerate for everyone's sake though. IMO, you could try reviving the Metagame Discussion thread - just reading through the posts there should give you a good idea of what to post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…