Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Grats on HTML team! Let's both do a good job n_n
    Empress
    Empress
    Why haven't you HTMLed anything yet :P
    Morfent
    Morfent
    i've been more preoccupied with a couple coding projects that are more of a priority for me. i'll get around to starting to make HTMLs once i have the free time
    ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ
    since the new bot's name is p shit, could you give me the RP Bot account? If yes (I don't see why not) I'll PM you a password to change it to so I can take it.
    It'd just be more convenient in general, esp to newcomers.
    Morfent
    Morfent
    i'll change the password and give it to you in a minute
    Just in case you didn't see it. I didn't tag you correctly because I'm bad, but I (after ages) posted input on you HTML eval; if you're still interested, of course :)
    Morfent
    Morfent
    i'm still interested
    ant
    ant
    oh cool! check the thread out whenever you have time then
    "This is only hurting your reputation as a former tier leader." i just saw this but lol what hurts my reputation as a former tier leader to ppl who dont know me more than the fact that i was forcibly demoted. and ppl that do know me know im the right choice for the job and that my demotion was fucking stupid and theres nothing some snarky posts in a thread would do to change their mind
    Morfent
    Morfent
    Post in IS. This is not an appropriate place to talk about this.
    Stratos
    lellers
    \
    .--.
    |o_o |
    |:_/ |
    // \ \
    (| | )
    /'\_ _/`\
    \___)=(___/
    Morfent
    Morfent
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    THIS IS THE LEMON LINE
    IF YOU DON'T JOIN, YOU'LL BECOME A LEMON
  • Loading…
  • Loading…