Bendiving
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya no matter how long someone has the LWA running witch ava it always remains the best one on the site
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    I forgot I even had it - I never see it cos I never post lol. Will change back to some qwilfish variant at some point..
    They see you lurkin'
    They hatin'
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    Lmao
    I am a proper lurker
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    I'm at work, I have my mobile, there's no one else here... What you gonna do?!
    Martin
    Martin
    What ya gonna do?
    What ya gonna do
    when they come for you?
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    you da man
    now pass this around to three others who are da man!
    Yo we're matched up for Viability tour. I'm EST, any time you're open?
    Nightingales
    Nightingales
    Saturday's pretty good for me, I'd think. Est is -5 though.
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    Ok sweet. See you Saturday! My showdown nick is Bendiving. Any particular time or shall I just hit you up when I get on? What's your showdown nick?
    Nightingales
    Nightingales
    I should be on all day, and I'm nightingales there too. Mostly hang around in the uu room but meh, I'll stalk.
    I think you were the closest guess for the last mon on my team. I ended up putting LO Volc since it threatens balanced cores at +1 (AV Tang, Slowbro, AV Torn-T are all KO'd after SR), and also because the team doesn't have too much trouble with Heatran. My thought process was that MGross can help chip away at Chansey with Pursuit + rocks damage, after Hammer Arm's been revealed against something else.
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    Hmm nice idea, didn't think of Volc. Knew it had to be some sort of setup sweeper, Volc is a good fit, surprised no one got it, I guess it's not at the forefront of everyone's mind anymore when preparing for threats which probably makes it better actually. Thanks for letting me know :)
    Could you update the OP for your thread with the three mon rule being gone?
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    Did it about an hour and a half ago... Is it still showing for you?
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    oh it just updated right now, an hour late lol
    We play for Ounderdogs, I'm gmt -5. What times are you available?
    Wheezer
    Wheezer
    I usually come on at 6pm on weekdays, so if you can be on midnight your time Friday, that should work for me. If that doesn't work, I can also go at either midnight my time Saturday night, or 6am Sunday morning.
    Bendiving
    Bendiving
    Lets do your time 6pm Friday :]
    It's fine I'll just stay up, not a problem.
    I'll be on showdown as Bendiving. What's your showdown nick?
    Wheezer
    Wheezer
    Wheezer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…