North
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bro. are you alive? I'm not taking a god damn activity win so please respond any time
    it's like 1:40 for me right now but I can still play tomorrow IF you let me know now when. otherwise I may have things IRL I'll have to do :|
    ayo Cnorth. we're paired in BW for MPL Week 3. I'm GMT+5:30
    Saturday or Sunday is best for me. Preferably night time for me which would be the afternoon for you (since you're GMT-5).
    We're playing for the mono pl, my laptop's kinda broken rn so it'll be somewhat hard to organise but I'm relatively free today, thursday and sunday, GMT. When's good for you?
    DoW
    DoW
    I *should* be available the majority of the day on Sunday (say, noon to midnight gmt), but knowing exactly when would be good since I'd have to get to a computer, so what time would be good for you? If you don't mind, 5pm would probably be optimal.
    North
    North
    5pm your time or mine? If yours I would prefer maybe 1 or 2 hours earlier. If my time, then that's fine
    DoW
    DoW
    My time, 2 hours earlier would be fine though.
    Why does my laptop charger have to break when I have a week off from school ;_;
    tko
    tko
    ;w;
    hey croven ADV Mono LC Finals, can only play between 4am-5am since i got bitches the other times u feel me lmao hmu on snapchat with a date and time famu and i'll see u there ok stay pretty /me kisses u but blushes after;w;
    We're Fighting for the Monotype Open, I'm GMT -5 and I can do it on the weekend, respond whenever you can
    North
    North
    I should be able to play on the weekend. I'm gmt-5 aswell so this shouldn't be too hard. What times work for you
    OM
    OM
    Any time before 4 on sunday should do.
    OM
    OM
    2:00 Sunday because I'm not going to be able to play at 5:00 today, Sorry :[
    My computer broke yesterday so expect a hiatus from ps until I get a new one.
    we're paired for farm league. i've been busy this whole week so i literally just noticed. i can play right now and tomorrow night (EST).
    North
    North
    You can take the win
    blank
    blank
    uhm thanks n_n
    We're paired for the swiss oras ou tournament r2 im GMT -5 and should be available whenever on friday and saturday
    sabotaaage tour gmt+3?
    North
    North
    I'm not free during the week, but on the weekend I think I'm good at any time. I'm gmt-5 tell me what time works for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…