smelliott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• smelli, you're a truly beautiful person who always had time to help me whenever I needed it. I wish you the very best and please don't hesitate to drop by whenever you like. You've done so much good for Wifi, I hope you don't forget it.
    Love you bby <33
    Thanks for everything mate. You were always there to help when it was asked <3
    Make sure you drop back in from time to time ;-;
    We are paired for finals of pspl. I am GMT+2 and usually free in the afternoon during the week. What about you?
    smelliott
    smelliott
    Free everyday but tomorrow and Wednesday. GMT+0 so I'll hop Thursday/friday afternoon and hope to catch you
    Hey I have you for Round 2 of the NFE Doubles Tour thing :]. I'm GMT+10 (AEST) and available everyday from 3am-6am EST. Are these times suitable for you? I have a couple exams this week so I highly doubt I will be able to stay up any later.
    smelliott
    smelliott
    Should be available hopefully. I'll hop on tonight should be in the wifi room on ps easy enough to catch me there:]
    bird hype
    xzern
    xzern
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄██████ ▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ ███▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ █████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████ ███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████ ████████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀ █████▀▀▀▀█▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀ ▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░ ░██▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▀
    smelliott
    smelliott
    hype
    when are you usually on so I can schedule your RU match?
    smelliott
    smelliott
    today and yesterday were myself and another family birthday so wasn't on but otherwise gmt+0 i am normally on till like 2am my time
    Royalty
    Royalty
    does 9am PST on sunday work for you? (GMT-7)
    hey man, we gotta battle for the no protect tour, when are you available?
    smelliott
    smelliott
    i'm gmt+0 so whenever is good for you i will try to accommodate to you. lmk when you're best to battle and timezone. otherwie i'm free all week unless plans change.
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    Hey man, I'll be on after 6pm my time (I'm gmt-4) hopefully we can get our battle done today?
    smelliott
    smelliott
    if you're around now i can battle?
    we fite pspl, i need some time to teambuild n schools a bitch. i'm pdt(gmt-7) and i'll probably be available wednesday or later after 4pm
    smelliott
    smelliott
    i'll probably be up till like 4am on wednesday since i don't sleep, just write on my wall sometime tuesday night and i'll let you know if i am available or not
    The Bravest Bird
    The Bravest Bird
    dude you available tomorrow(thurs)? i need one last day to get ready, not like it matters cuz you guys already won but ye
    smelliott
    smelliott
    i should be around most of the day although i may end up not being around time you are. i'll lurk in challenges just in case
    Smogon doubles tour, creamy now to bring spinda and sunkern as a defensive core and see where God takes us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…