ict
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ice Tea was last seen: Viewing member profile Ice Tea, a moment ago
    ict
    ict
    From the moment I heard my voice I felt a connection to my soul. I can still remember exactly how I looked the day I first met. My beautiful eyes captured my heart and my smile erased any and all doubts that I had ever experienced. When I opened my arms I stepped into my loving, kind embrace and knew that I was "home" right where I had always belonged.
    I knew just the words to say to put me at ease and when my hand reached out to hold my other, I realized that I had found my future, my soul-mate and the love that I had always dreamed of discovering. I spoke for hours about every possible subject and never ran out of words to say to each other.
    I could see the longing and passion in my eyes and I am sure that it was a reflection of the incredibly intense desire that I was feeling at the same moment. The world had ceased to exist and there were only the two of me sitting next to each other, holding hands and experiencing emotions that I had never felt before.
    p2
    /me fuk
    ict
    ict
    daddy wheres mommy
    p2
    gettin fucked by tyrone
    ict
    ict
    i can't find mommy, where is she
    ict
    ict
    ok
    ict
    ict
    ۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗۙۡۜۗ
    Hey Ice Tea do you have skype or you prefer irc/smogon contact?
    you are in my team in LTPL , let me know when we can talk about the lineup and other stuff, you can find me here or in my skype: lucasgfonsecaxd
    See ya!
    ict
    ict
    pode falar português comigo ne xd
    sim vou te addicionar no skype e sei la melhor abrir um grupo ae nao é?
    Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    q bonitinho o tatsuma contatando em inglês n_n
    ''Fuck you, pussy.''

We are locked dear, I'm sorry. ;-;
    ict
    ict
    no worries, it's not your fault lmfao we're gonna go through this together :D, also http://pastebin.com/tsCFB5wg i won in the arguing and he was out of arguments that he was threatening to punish me if i dont stop arguing with them,,
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Rip
    Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    i'll be there one hour before the scheduled time
    ict
    ict
    okok just take the plain from brazil to frankfurt from there u take another plane to berlin. you come out at airport berlin-tegel, from there u take the X21 Bus to wittenau there u enter the Bus 122 and go directly to Calauer Straße then u search for house number 92 see you then :* !
    Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    k, see you at night :*
    ayo were playing for farm league this week, wondering when you wanna fite. I can do pretty much whenever this week except for christmas day
    ict
    ict
    not caring tbh i have other things to do take the win
    how the fuck did you tie in uu reqs lmao i swear ur bad
    ict
    ict
    It was an endless battle lol it basically was suicune + reuniclus vs blissey + aggron we both were out of pp on every pokemon
    and neither of us had hazards LOL so it was just switching around and being boring and endless

also dont call me bad im dominating the ladder http://prntscr.com/9fo5fk
    -don
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    -don
    Hello... I get very nervous communicating with your kind... SORRY! I meant girl, lol. That slip always happens to me. Now, I have a question for you. Is that you, in your profile? If so, please VM me! Eh... I've never talked with a "girl" this much, before. What else should I say? Oh... y-you look cute, I guess...
    ict
    ict
    It's fine I know that feeling when i talk with cute boys like you xd so no problem haha.. Yep that is indeed me haha :3 and thanks i guess :D
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    what the actual fuck
    ict
    ict
    LOL dude i love u metal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…