TTFTW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HAY we're paired for STABmons R2, when would you like to play? I'm GMT+8 and generally prefer evenings~
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    sorry for the late response, what about sunday your evening?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    That should be reasonable, as long as it's early enough (say 5?) or late enough (say, uhhh, 10-11 or something)
    heyo, when fite for PU Seasonal? Im kinda busy this weekend, how does next week midweek sound? GMT +0
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    Yea it sounds good, I still have to play a bit to learn the tier in the weekend so next week midweek is nice for me as well, I see you all the time in the nu room so it should work n_n
    hi there, apparently we got things repaired and now im playing you for OST n_n what times work for you? ill be home at like 12:30 eastern tonight (gmt -5), or i have pretty much all day tomorow. if neither of those work we can work something else out
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    hey I can't play today srry, tomorrow would be nice since you'll be avaliable all day, I'll contact you on ps
    kaori
    kaori
    sounds good, ill be in the vgc room or smogon doubles room, just hit me up if you see me :]
    When u wanna play for stabmons tour? im EST
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    Saturday, 5:00 PM I'm GMT-3. Does it work for you?
    Hingo
    yea sure thats fine
    NU Contra tour, im gmt+1 when u can play?
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    I need some time build and test, can you play at like next tuesday evening? I'm GMT -3;
    Real FV13
    G'day; We're playing for the Monotype Open, I'm GMT -5, tell me what time you can and want to play.
    hi, we play for borderline tournament, when can you be availaible?
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    Can you do it tomorrow? Around 8 PM GMT-3
    Isza
    Isza
    i cant play tommorrow
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    well tomorrow is actually today
    Hey, when would you like to play for NU Open? I have pretty much the whole day after 10am, but after the 30th I'll probably only have the night after 7pm free on weekdays, but still the whole day on weekends. I'm GMT -3.
    TTFTW
    TTFTW
    Cool, I'm also GMT-3 (which makes everything easier), are you from south america too? Anyways, we can fight today or, if you need to build/prepare/whatever we can fight on wednesday. Find me in the NU room, alt TeamTestingFTW.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…