Dawg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i can help with it pm me again when im online
    Dawg
    Dawg
    all g man, found a solution, You're beautiful though <3
    Hey when do you want to fite for DPL. I'm EST and available most days except friday / saturday.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Yo, Sunday (for me) on Acst (+930) is probably the best, id prefer a night game for me, but i understand given timezones this may not be doable
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Alright so that puts 13 and a half hours between us. I can do 8:30 am EST (10 pm for you) Sunday if that works for you.
    Hi, when do you want to play our match for seasonal?
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Hi there, saturday id prefer if we could tone it back to like 10 or 11 pm as i start work relatively early the next morning, otherwise that sounds pretty good :)
    nvakna
    nvakna
    Ok, 11pm sounds good. See you then!
    nvakna
    nvakna
    Just a warning, but I may be a little late if my alarm clock fails to wake me up on its first try. I should definitely be online by 11:30 tho
    Hey, we have to play for Doubles Premier league week 3. I am gmt+2 and would like to play Friday between 9pm and midnight or Sunday between 8pm and 10pm. If those times don't work for you, please suggest me another time where you want to play. I'd rather not play before Thursday though.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    real talk fam, if you scroll down you'll see im +10.30, so you kinda just suggested 4.30am and 6.30am, and, 5.30am and 8.30, so this time is probably not going to work. Midday sunday / saturday, possible afternoon for a time 8-9pm to late (For me) would be far more advisable.
    Larry
    Larry
    Didn't see that, sorry. Also, I can't play that early on the weekend. Are you able to play Thurdsay or Friday at 1pm my time (9:30pm your time) or later?
    Dawg
    Dawg
    That sounds agreeable on thursday, thanks for being understanding
    what's up man. when do u wanna play for ssnl?
    Dawg
    Dawg
    I saw i never responded to this, so Im just gonna put here that i <3 you
    Hey dude we gotta play for the VGC tour. I'm GMT -7 (PDT) and am available after my midterm on Thursday. I can probably make any time work on Friday and am unsure of Sat/Sun/Mon but can try scheduling for that as well. If none of those work I'm free on Tuesday after about 1 PM.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Hey man, Im Dawg on PS, im GMT +10: 30 (ACST) and am fine to play after thursday, I'd be especially fine to play like later your friday / saturday nights, toward my late afternoon
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Alright I guess I'll just message you if I see you online lol
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    Match when
    Hey I've got you in bughouse's tour. I'm GMT+0, can do later in the afternoon or evening on weekdays, can do mostly whenever at the weekend
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    you guys.... I'm honestly gonna have to coinflip this if you don't get it done in 24 hours or so
    Dawg
    Dawg
    This yoda's tier, and Im honestly running out of time with university stuff, he has made the better effort here, thus I'm willing to forfeit
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Sorry we didn't get the opportunity to play, thanks for being cool about it
    VGC Thing. I can play from Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 21:00 GMT -6 . Weekends are a lil bit later, 17:00 aprox
    we are opponents for the vgc 2016 tournament, when can we play
    Dawg
    Dawg
    this week in PM on Australian Central Standard time suits me
    when are you free in these times
    hi were up for doubles seasonal. Im gmt -5 and good for weekends , when can you play?
    Oma
    Oma
    i can play sunday morning if you wanna try for like 10 am my time i think i can do that??
    Dawg
    Dawg
    yeah that sounds good
    Oma
    Oma
    ready when you are
    DOU Seasonal, I'm GMT+8 and can fight evenings Sat and Sun o,o
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Hi there, im gmt +1030, this should work out well
    Howdy, I'm gmt -8, we gotta fight for winter seasonals. I'm free whenever. Btw is this dog-for-dinner
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Im Dawg fam, eating dog made me into the dawg I am - you are what you eat :(
    Dawg
    Dawg
    i am gmt+ 10.5 when do you think an appropriate time would be?
    when fite dou seasonals gmt-8 I'm free cuz winter break
    Dawg
    Dawg
    im at +10.30, when is a good time for you
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    um I honestly don't know my schedule is wacko. If I see you on I'll ask if you are ready. I would prefer to battle on Thursday if possible
    Hey I'll battle you any time after 16:30. I'm in Eastern time.
    Vert84
    I'm ready anytime IGN: Vert84. But I probably missed you.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    yeah man, you were a little late - judging by that time, you might be ready now? if so i am
    Vert84
    I'm sorry, I've been having choir performances. If you're ever on send me a message.
    Hey we're matched for dubs seasonals. Any time you wanna play? I'm gmt-5.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Hey man im +10:30 im free right now though if you're interested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…