Bluwing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i banned descepticons for being a dick, talk to me on the server when we see each other next time
    Hey, i vm'd you on PO a couple of days ago. when fight pocl week 5?

I'm GMT+10. I'd prefer later in this week. Sat/Sun/Mon works from 10am onwards .
    Yo, so I can play tuesday and wednesday all day and thursday and friday before 2pm EST. It'd be really nice if we could set a time because I'll become pretty busy after that. (btw I chill in the NU room)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    all right, i should be able to play wednesday and i would prob hit u up in the nu room then :)
    Sweet Jesus
    Sweet Jesus
    Yo I really don't feel like staying on computer all day so I'll be here at noon for my LC open and I'll be back from 3:30-4:30 and somewhere after supper (around 8pm) so try and catch me there (all times EST). I might be on at some other times, but the ones above are for sure
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Just take the win
    Yo, we're paired for UU open round 2, I'm EST and available friday before noon and after 4pm, saturday all day and I can't tell about next week yet, but I'll be pretty busy from the 20th to the 24th. I Should update this later today or tomorrow for my next week schedule
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    okay, hit me up when ur rdy and when u got time for playing :)
    lol forgot about uu open zz

I'll be on smogtours and free to play whenever today; if today doesn't work I can do p much any other day
    Bop, Ender became the first Norwegian to earn a trophy. RIP Bluwing 2015
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    ;-;
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Win OLT, nobody will notice the time difference :]
    yo we're opps for UU open, when you wanna get this done im east coast and still need to make a team sooo
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    we can play whenever u have teams rdy
    Hi Bluwing. You're my tutor for round 98 of the apprentice program. I'm Pst and I'm available nearly the everyday especially in the evening. I'm fine with IRC or Skype, but I'm more on Skype my name is j.nunez08 I look forward to being to being tutored! Also best of luck in your Endeavors! :D
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Hello mikey! I dont have internet yet in my apartment so as soon ill get internet ill tutor u :)
    Mikey08
    Mikey08
    OK no worries
    yo we're playing for the gods tour

I'm the most free on either 18 or 19 so if you have a time there to play that'd be great
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    sounds good :)
    UltiMario
    UltiMario
    neither of us have rly been working at this LOL

the deadline was extended till tomorrow so we still have some chances to do this
    Hi Bluwing. You're my tutor for round 97 of the apprentice program. I'm GMT+7 and I'm available nearly the whole day provided that nothing happens. I'm fine with IRC or Skype, whichever you prefer or maybe I can catch you on pokemon showdown in the OU Room since you're name is at always at the top of the room ? Look forward to being to being tutored! Also best of luck in your WCOP games! :D
    we're paired for gsc cup, i'm usually on and can do both po and ps :)
    Kingler
    Kingler
    actually gotta scrap that, I'll be on in like 8 hours and beyond though lol
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    okay that sounds better
    Kingler
    Kingler
    sorry man I guess I didn't catch you then; we gotta do this soon though! you gonna be on in like three hours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…