Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Yeah, Timid, Luxury Ball and for egg moves, Poison Powder, Rage Powder and Stun Spore. :)
Also, for HP Ground, 31/0/31/30/30/31 is also possible. Easier to identify with the judge too. ;) Would be great if you could do that.
trannel
trannel
:O did not know about that spread. My ground-ditto has 1 atk iv. Gotta make a new one.
Thomaz
I have one from White if you need one lol. I basically give them out for free. ;p
trannel
trannel
No thx for the offer but i can quickly rng a new one on my black edition. Hopefully i'll be done with the scatterbugs by the weekend, can't promise that though, cause breeding for 6IVs can be a bitch sometimes.
Thomaz
Alright. :) Yeah, they can be! However, if you are able to use KeySav, you can easily breed like 30 to 60 in a row and check them all as an egg lol. That's what I do if need 6iv. :P
trannel
trannel
Unfortunately i'm not familiar with that program, so i 'll have to do it the hard way. No problem though, i've done it countless times already ;) I'm just going to pray to RNG-god Jirachi before i start and i'll be fine.
trannel
trannel
Hey, i'm done with both your scatterbugs. When do you want to trade?
Thomaz
Nice. I just cloned the mons you wanted. I'll add you and go online. :)
trannel
trannel
Ah, forgot. I got a male and female version of the hp-ground one, so you can choose your preferred gender.
Thomaz
I'll choose the male, because it doesn't matter for me since I can't breed it anyway. You could breed more with the female. :P
trannel
trannel
Ok, the fc in this case is 2079-8128-7400
I'll be on in a sec
Thomaz
I'll be on. :)
Thomaz
Are you Melissa? =P
trannel
trannel
No i'm "Lie"
trannel
trannel
Thomaz
Thanks for the trade! Btw, I think I need to update my wants list, because I believe I already have Meadow. :(
trannel
trannel
Oh, too bad. but i guess it's to be expected, since meadow isn't the most exptic one ;)
Thomaz
Yeah. Btw, I noticed you are from Germany. In what region? I'm considering resetting one of my X/Y games, then changing my country and region to be able to SR Elegant Vivi's in the Friend Safari with Master Balls, haha.