Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, were up for pu ssnl can you play this friday/saturday(probably earlier im online a lot recently, lets just set a time we both know to show up on :p
    Optical Real
    Hey, iirc our time zones dont match up great so this may be tough. I can basically do almost any time after 5pm gmt -5 during the week. Im gone friday but can possibly do saturday afternoon (my time), just not sure what time yet tho
    Entei
    Entei
    forgot to mention im gmt+3, which means 5pm your time is 1am my time, which i cant do cause i work/go to school at around the same time early in the morning. which is why i cant really do weekdays, or sundays(i do have school on sundays).
    only this sat I MIGHT be free cus school's supposed to be cancelled that day. ill just wait for you to mention a specific time to confirm ;p
    We just got paired for the NU League. I am GMT-5 and can play most times (I have a bad sleep schedule). I am willing to play early or late in the day. Whatever works for you.
    when fite for pu ssnls, im gmt-6 and can play every evening bar friday
    Confide
    Confide
    id like to play soon as possible, so if you're gonna happen to be online soon, we can play
    pu seasonal, gmt+1, I can play any evening my time (not today)
    Haund
    Haund
    wednesday around 10pm my time should work
    Optical Real
    My computer kinda just died on me, finding out how long it'll take to get fixed tomorrow. Might need extension unfortunately
    Haund
    Haund
    uhm alright
    hi when can you play for PU seasonal. Im gmt+0 and can do weekday evenings but most of the weekend
    Anty
    Anty
    i can do most times as long as its not too late
    Anty
    Anty
    wait actually no i cant do evenings my time. i think itll have to be before like 6
    Anty
    Anty
    so what times can you do today? to be clear i have to go at 6 so have to play before then
    when fight for pu seasonal im gmt -5 and free on the weekends and on tuesday and thursday after 10am my time. also do you have any pu teams
    rural
    rural
    ok brother we're fighting tomorrow right? sorry i wasnt here on tuesday to vm u : (
    Optical Real
    Sorry something came up thursday, I'll ask for an extension for saturday if that works for you?
    rural
    rural
    i'll be out of town saturday so that wont work : ( can you play right now?
    Hey, what day/time do you want to play for MoM's tour? Sometime in the next few days works for me, I'm gmt-10 (Hawaii) and am able to play during early day / late night my time.
    Optical Real
    Hey my schedule is still kind of up in the air right now, i'm thinking wednesday if that works for you
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    Yep, Wednesday would be fine. Any specific time that works for you?
    aye we gotta fight for PUnger Games, when is good for you?
    Optical Real
    Hey I'm EST, and am available during the day this week, and then in the evenings next week. Just pick a day other than this weekend and I should be good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…