lucqq
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dank avatar. You're 2 weeks 2 l8, br0.
    lucqq
    lucqq
    i was in canada tho and couldnt update it
    [21:02] Mr sneaks: roses are red vilots are twisted bend over bitch prepare to be fisted

posting this gem here for safekeeping
    1. Change the prefix on the article to QC 2. Please tell me that status is ironic
    Threw
    Threw
    Also I totally just didn't finish a sentence LOL go to the sentence in gyara's part that mentions t-spikes and finish it with "that allows poison damage to rack up"
    Threw
    Threw
    *allow
    hi when are you able to play for RU seasonal? i'm gmt +11
    aurora
    aurora
    ?
    lucqq
    lucqq
    oh wtf i didnt get an alert on your first message. im est and im on pretty much all day so im sure we can whip up a time how about the 4th? sorry for not responding
    hi we play for uu matchmaking tour, when can you play
    lucqq
    lucqq
    yo man for some reason we didnt contact each other which is fine considering we have a few days left. i can do all weekdays after 4:00 GMT +0. pls hmu. sorry we missed the time
    obii
    obii
    Hey its actually 5pm for me right now lol. I can still play if you're around in like 15 mins
    lucqq
    lucqq
    oh yeah i forgot it was ur time not mine hahaha. yeah sure
    Not sure if you saw my response, but I'm ready to play whenever you are.
    lucqq
    lucqq
    oh ffs sorry man u on?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    yep. where do you want to play?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    lol, dude, you requested saturday. i offered a time, you said it should work. you showed up 2hrs late, asked if i was still on. i said yes within 5mins, and now you're afk for 30. i even messaged you on PS... c'mon man, stop wasting my weekend.
    Yo man when are you free to play for the dpp tour? I see you on PS frequently enough so it wouldn't be too hard to work out a time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…