Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for seasonals playoff, I'm gmt +5.5; what times work for you?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    there's a chance i might not make it today because something irl came up. i'm not sure yet but we'll likely have to reschedule, sorry about this
    Kingler
    Kingler
    never mind i can eat very quick and get this series done soon, are you on now?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    yeah im on now
    paired for seasonal playoffs, im gmt -7 when do you wanna play
    The Vision
    The Vision
    afternoon is generally best from about 1 pm and onward my time is usually the best time
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok I can probably play like 4am sat so that's Fri night for you. I will probably be rekt b/c little sleep but it's ok
    The Vision
    The Vision
    ight thanks for staying up late/waking up early, these timezones really suck to schedule for ;-;
    Hey when can you play for ubers seasonal playoffz?
    Snou
    Snou
    I'll play for a ru tour first, then i'll pm u :)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    how long ?I got to sleep, ill have work at 5 in the morning, I will stay 10 min
    Snou
    Snou
    Just the time of a match
    Hey there we have to play for Ubers Winter Seasonal Round 12. My timezone is GMT +1 and I am most of the time online from 4 PM till 10 PM. You can find me in the rooms Deutsche, Ubers and Chess under the alt Lacus Clyne. I got time everyday but be sure to tell me when you want to play. This is the battle I've been waiting for. Best regards. ~Lacus
    When would you like to play for Ssnls? (AFTER TUESDAY) I'm out of town from Saturday-tuesday
    (CST)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I can play in 2h or something
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    My internet is trash right now, I'll try to fix it to the first decided time, 11pm my time
    PD
    PD
    Alright , please stay online rn... I'm not at my house, but currently heading there
    upl when, I'm gmt-8
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    No that's after midnight. Weekend then, how about 9 am sat my time, Friday night for you, I can probably go up 8 am if need be
    oversway
    oversway
    friday night will probably work, not sure if I can stay up that late so around 7-8 am for you should work
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok ill try to get some coffee in me and get ready for 8 am!
    hey we play for upl. Gmt -8 Friday Sunday or early Saturday is great for me. Lmk when is good for you
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok I'll try to be on in 45, in the middle of making breakfast
    Peli
    Peli
    gg. not happy with the way i played but should have been more wary of what you like to use. Well played
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    While it's true that I love to use "magic sun" it was a really long time since I used it in a serious game so idk of it was a viable option for you to prep for it. Still you didn't really have a bad matchup. If you had managed to get up some hazard you would have been in a decent place.not a auto win but probably a small edge. But if you don't get any hazards it's a auto win for me I guess. I think you played well to get as many "5050s" as you got. I just managed to get the prediction right when it really did matter
    hello, we're played for the ubers tournament, when are you available to play? i'm gmt -3, and i'm online on the Portuguese room most of the time
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    can you play now?
    For upl, when do you want to play. GMT+11 and usually free from 10AM - 12AM every day (might have stuff on the weekend tho)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    im gmt+1 so thats not really an option, I can play after 6pm most days during the week and during the weekend I should be able to be flexible, can not be sure yet tho. (as long as the time isnt after midnight for me)
    March Fires
    March Fires
    8AM GMT+11 on my thursday (your wednesday)?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I yeah, let's go with that
    hy we're paired for ubers open r2 when fite
    Im Gmt+1 and mostly available at monday whenever, thursday/friday aftermoon, and sathurday
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    Hold on a couple*
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    ??
    Ive been waiting for you in the ubers room since 3 hours now
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    lol, did you think I was gonna hang on PS for "a couple of hours"?
    anyway im on Stours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…