Smogon Forums

Thomaz
They aren't NFT per se, I just don't give them out as easily as I used to do lol. I obviously value shiny more over regular. I'll have a look at your thread. :)
Thomaz
Ok, so, I don't believe I have a Bold Cresselia (I'll have to check back home, but I don't remember trading it with anyone unless I've already gotten it from you haha). Does Bold Cress for Jolly non-shiny Mew sound alright to you? I'll need to check if the Mew I have in Bank has Fake Out though, since getting it for every Mew is a little difficult (XD's tutor moves are random). It shouldn't take too long if I don't anyway.
Thomaz
I'm a little slow lately lol, but I just checked and it turns out I already have a Bold Cress. However, I wouldn't mind the Careful Lando too. Let me know if you wanna do the trade. I don't have the Mew ready though, but I'll grab Fake Out from XD soon then. :)
tennisace
tennisace
Yeah that's no problem, if you want both you can have them. I'll be busy for the next day or so but maybe thursday night? if not then next week i should be available.
Thomaz
You sure? I wouldn't mind haha. Anyway, thursday is fine yeah. I'll see to it that Mew has Fake Out (resetting over and over in XD, so much fun lol) by then. :)
tennisace
tennisace
okey dokie, that works for me :>
Thomaz
Alright! :) I literally just got Fake Out on it. Now to get the rest of the tutor moves in gen 3 (and 4). :P
Thomaz
So, I've added you and will be available for the rest of the evening. :3
tennisace
tennisace
okey dokie, i should be available in an hour or so. i'm pretty sure i have copies of them handy.
tennisace
tennisace
yo im headin online, idk if youre still on.
Thomaz
Yeah, didn't realise it was you. :P
Thomaz
Also, no idea what's in the egg, but it's something flawless, of that, I'm certain. :P Thanks for the trade!
tennisace
tennisace
haha np. thanks a ton!
tennisace
tennisace
it was an electrike :O