Smogon Forums

Croconaw Guy
first off, what is your time zone? i am eastern time (gmt -5). anyway, this is actually a pretty iffy couple of weeks for me. i am working up against a thesis deadline this week and am then immediately leaving for a spring break training trip. i would prefer to do it next week over break, but my timeframes will be pretty limited: around 9-11 pm (still est) and maybe late afternoon if i can fit it. if that isn't realistic for you, i can squeeze in this week the best i can, which would probably look like either friday night or wednesday night. sorry for being aids to schedule with, just bad circumstances this particular two weeks :/
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
I'm quite free and GMT+2, I can play whenever you can, but just give me an hour and a day ( in my timezone cause i'll be confused otherwise) and i'll tell you if I have university or not :)
Croconaw Guy
how about this thursday at 4 PM my time, 11 PM your time? not sure that will work but it's my best bet for this week. if not, i'll let you know in advance, but we'd probably be looking at 5 PM my time/midnight your time on one of the weekdays, which I know isn't ideal for you probably, but is unfortunately all i will be able to do.
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
I guess tomorrow 11pm should work for me!
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Scratch this, i have something to do, will most likely play you on Week end
Croconaw Guy
weekend is super iffy b/c i am driving from pennsylvania to florida on saturday which is like 15 hours. sunday might be doable but our schedule is unclear.
Croconaw Guy
actually, could you do sometime friday? apparently we lost our wifi for this year's trip so we have tomorrow, friday (except at 9 p-10 pm your time), or deadline day. if it's too tight a timeframe, i'll ask for an extension. very sorry, just a very ill-timed blip in my year :/
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
tomorrow 10 pm my time should do it, unless i have some emergency!
Croconaw Guy
ok, i'm picking up a rental car so i might be a bit late, but that should work for me. see you then.
Croconaw Guy
on smogtours
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
i'm in, what's your alt
Croconaw Guy
well, unless i calculated the time wrong (tho i googled the conversion, double checked it, etc.) you're an hour late and i'm outta time
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
it's 10 pm now for me :/
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
I'll ask an extension so we can play whenever you can!
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
actually it seems i'm on gmt +1 and i'm an idiot ;o; if we can't get the extension take the win because that was my mistake >.>
Carl Murray
Carl Murray
Hi can you play today night 10pm my time ~.~
Croconaw Guy
ok, back. let's try to do this within the next 48 hrs. my best window for doing this is tuesday between 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm my time (have to leave *at* 4 though so would have to start by 3 at the absolute latest), though i can also do monday (today) morning at 11 am my time if that doesn't work. i have class and practice otherwise, so unless you want to stay up late on either of those days (8 pm my time) one of those will have to do probably. lemme know!