xMarth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I'm your opp for the LC Open R1. I'm GMT-5. I won't be able to play this Wednesday-Friday because of college orientation, but should be able to work out a time for any other day
    failsohard
    failsohard
    Cool because that's basically my best availability, early afternoon/late nights with a preference of the weekend. Does Saturday night sound good? You can pick time
    xMarth
    xMarth
    11pm sat night good then?
    failsohard
    failsohard
    Sure thing. I'll be there
    i have to contact you like now
    tomorrow i can play i'll be on smogtours from like noon to midnight..
    gl i'll prob bring like dragonair or something
    If anyone ever talks shit to you on forums you should reply by linking "X Gon Give It To Ya" by DMX. Idk if you've ever thought of it yourself but I feel it's a pretty great idea ngl. Gl in UU Open! :]
    xMarth
    xMarth
    haha yes ill remember this for next time lol, thanks and gl to u2
    can you play for uupl tonight or sunday/saturday night? est
    xMarth
    xMarth
    i can do past 10 on sat or anytime on sunday
    HT
    HT
    works for me. ill try to catch you at like 11 pm saturday
    Can do the Doubles UU match on either Saturday or Sunday.

I'll be on all day.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I think I'm playing vs DaAwesomeDude1 for that tour, if something has changed I'll be on most of weekend
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    WAIT OOPS LOL WRONG PERSON!!!
    xMarth
    xMarth
    lol no worries
    hey dude, when do you wanna play for uupl? I'd rather play next weekend if possible
    xMarth
    xMarth
    weekend is fine with me
    hey man I'd love to get this done before the weekend, could you possibly fight Friday late afternoon-ish? I'm not too available over the weekend besides briefly Sunday morning. CST
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea friday would be good, ill be on then
    yo i'm gmt-5 and i can do like wednesday morning (any time before noon) or really late night (like nearly midnight)

thursday morning also works.

thats about it for my availability unfortunately. unless you wanna play sunday night after 9 PM... :[
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yea wednesday morning works fine for me
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    11 AM?
    xMarth
    xMarth
    sure
    yo we play for spl. think we can play b4 friday? i have an 18 hour stream fri-sat so ima be dead + sun is valentines day D:! im est btw
    hey dude, when do you want to play spl w2? I would prefer to play Thursday / Friday evening (gmt+1)
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I could do either of those days which ever is better for you is fine
    Mazar
    then lets do friday 6pm gmt+1?
    xMarth
    xMarth
    yes that works
    hey man, we are playing for wk 1 SPL. following is my tentative availability:
    monday-thursday: 830 PM - 11 PM
    friday: unsure, but typically available 830 PM - whenever
    saturday: 11 AM - 6 PM (could be longer, but im likely with my gf past that time)
    sunday: 2 PM - 11 PM

times are a little subject to change just based on work / social obligations, i prefer the weekend if possible, let me know what is good for you.
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I could be on almost all day saturday . so maybe Saturday around 2pm?
    teal6
    teal6
    that works great for me, see you then man
    Sup marth looks like we're playing for battle of the week. Since I'm on winter break I can p much play whenever, just let me know what works for you. Gmt -5 btw.
    Hey... when can u come so I can fight you for Iron Chef? I got a team ready and all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…