fran17
    fran17
    hello?
    flowsociety
    flowsociety
    idk if its still going on i can play 9- 3 most weekdays, gmt -4
    fran17
    fran17
    should work for me, where can i find you?
    hi, we're paired for the viability tour. when do you want to play? im gmt+0 and im usually free all day monday/tuesday, nights wednesday/thursday/friday and weekends are dependent on work, when is best for you?
    flowsociety
    flowsociety
    hey, the best for me is tuesday from 5ish to 6:30. ur 4 hours ahead of em so thats like 9 for you. thats best time for me but might be able to do on monday around 3ish
    p2
    ok cool, lets play tuesday
    hello user: flowsociety, we are paired as oppoenents for the Team Tour R2, hosted by user: Team Pokepals. I am GMT +10 and can play on weekends and maybe next week after school (roughly about 5pm-~8pm, depending on how i go). Next weekend would be most preferable for me as I may need time to build. Saturday would probably be most appreciated. Thank you for reading and have an excellent day!
    flowsociety
    flowsociety
    hey, im gmt+4. I can play all day tuesday, maybe wednesday morning, but im leaving wednesday afternoon and not returning til sunday night / monday morning. sorry didnt see this earlier, i just got back monday night
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…