Chesty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys I may be missing a few things from my list on my trade thread due to technical problems. Sorry about that.
    I don't see Edgeworth in your avatar :x
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Lol
    Analytic
    Analytic
    really though, hard to imagine him like that
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I think my picture portrays a great resemblance to the legendary miles edge worth what are you talking about...
    Hi! Are u on right now?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Hey I'm in school when I'm home I'll let you know.
    R-B-Y
    R-B-Y
    My time zones gmt plus 10
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Wanna try tomorrow at the time you made this post. Thanks
    Hey buddy its been awhile hasn't it looks like your new trade thread is more successful than our first second and third haha
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Lol glad to see your still alive and yeah this thread has been successful im just not online always to follow through with the trade
    If anyone is into yugioh and likes trading and has Nekroz stuff help a guy out pleaseXD
    Hey bro! Are your PKMN non-redistributable? If they aren't can you give me some donations that I could use for my own giveaway? Thanks bro!
    Hey happy new year , would you still happen to have that ferroseed and charizard? thanks
    Chesty
    Chesty
    no I obtained them all by myself and I've been on the site for so long trust me no need to suspect me. The real question is though did you get the stuff you gave me yourself.
    Frosty_lucky
    I didn't mean to offend you or question your credibility but yes they were caught by me .
    Chesty
    Chesty
    nah it's ok dude:) I didn't take any of that to offense.
    Yo bro! Sorry to ask so quickly but do you have a Steelix and Azumarill lying around?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Competitive?
    Avaneesh-D
    Avaneesh-D
    Yeah but totally fine if you don't have 'em
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I don't think I do mate sorry. I have competitive pokemon though i'm giving out in my giveaway that your welcome to have. Read the rules though. Thanks.
    Do you need any battle ready pokemon for your giveaway? I can't clone myself but can send you a poke or 2 for cloning and a giveaway if your looking for donations
    Chesty
    Chesty
    If you want to you can but that's your choice not mine:)
    Marowak2000
    Marowak2000
    I've got a magikarp/gyarados that's female/adamant/lure ball 31/31/31/31/31/31 I was wanting to do a giveaway with anyway. It's currently at lvl 1 but I can level it to 50, ev train etc and send it to you later when that's done if Gyara is of interest to you?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    As I said I could not care because this is your choice:) just let me know when you'll be online if you want to send me what you want:) thanks
    Hey bro! Can you add me in the Friend List of yours, I would like to trade with you since I want some pokemon which I believe you might have. I am ready to trade back of the same value!
    Thanks.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    That should be all for now. I have a giveaway thread you should check it out when you can. I give out some battle ready pokemon. Enjoy the stuff and I appreciate the generous offers but they wern't necessary. Thanks.
    Avaneesh-D
    Avaneesh-D
    Thanks bro! Giving me awesome pokemon for my not-so-awesome ones!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Can we just talk about the poorly photoshopped sombrero or
    Chesty
    Chesty
    :/ man cmon I did that to lol
    Bice
    Bice
    o
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I photoshopped the whole thing actually. I mean who would not want to see Miles Edgeworth smoking a pipe and wearing derpy shades.
    I still don't get how your giveaway thread works... Can I get anything now?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Just read and follow the directions...that's all I can say I provided you earlier with two links
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    It's probably a little confusing since your rules still say you need to be participating in the festive feud and you have a dead link since the comp has been over a couple weeks now
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I thought I changed those rules. Facepalm thanks for pointing that out. The link also has been changed a few days ago oh jeez.
    some help with the AV would be sick man!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Oh Jeez I noticed your offline now. Whenever your back online let me know sorry.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Hey you still around and need that assualt vest?
    Holy shit that new Star Wars movie Disney didn't fuck up actually
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah so far things are good but I swear to god if they butcher these movies and make them as bad as the new trilogy I will kill the producers of this movie. Attack of the clones and phantom menace were sh*t and that's putting it nicely. Revenge of the sith was pretty good though.
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Rumors have it Hayden Christensen (he played Anakin Skywalker in Episodes II and III) might return to Episode 8 as: 1) Darth Vader (wut doubt that) 2) A brand new character good or bad or 3) Force Ghost Anakin. Yup its well on its way. Maybe.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Good god Hayden Christensen stay the hell away from star wars please!!!!
    Hello again lol , I am fairly new as well but how would you like to trade the pokemon? Via friend code or gts , Thanks
    Chesty
    Chesty
    You sure your searching for the right Pokemon I dot see anything
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'm tired I'll try to catch you online tomorrow sorry
    Frosty_lucky
    I am , Ive been having trouble trying to trade with another person as well with the gts and that's why I suggested adding my friend code and vice versa but alright later
    Hi Chesty, looks like my Female Zubat for the Charizard is still in the GTS. When your available to trade, would be much appreciated.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    can you redeposit something else though so I don't have to search through hundreds of zubats. Thanks.
    Feralkit
    Feralkit
    Sorry for the late msg. Replaced Zubat with lvl 28 F Ninjask with msg Chesty. Thank you again.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    gah ok I will be on all of tomorrow let me know what you deposit and send a message here. Sorry.
    I'd like to donate a shiny Lure Ball Houndour for your giveaway. It turns out that I bred too many but I dont have the energy to do a giveaway. I'd like to trade it to you and let you handle it if you're interested.
    Hey almost forgot about our trade, did you find anything on my list that caught your eye?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Oh shoot I'm in school I'll have a look when I get back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…