Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Whoops, sorry. I'm terrible forgetful lately. I am willing, but I think I should discuss with fellow RNGers what I can donate. :P
vzxt
vzxt
Well we were looking for an Altaria.
vzxt
vzxt
Hey when can I get an answer? Skymin_Flower made me wait a week and replied the same thing about discussing it with other rngers. We wanted to giveaway a body slam altaria for the last week of april but we need to know if you or other rnger will do it because I need to have a set schedule ready soon and request art for it.
Thomaz
Chill, lol. I actually just discussed it. I'll give a Body Slam Altaria (or Swablu, whatever). What nature?
vzxt
vzxt
Swablu is fine we can train it. IIRC body slam works best with impish so go for that. Are you going for breeding or capture?
Thomaz
Breeding. I should still have one around. I don't care for shinyness myself, but I guess people would like that?
vzxt
vzxt
Yes people like shinies. Can you perhaps teach it defog?
Thomaz
Nope, impossible. For some super weird reason, both Swablu and Altaria cannot learn Defog. :((((
vzxt
vzxt
Wat? I guess thats because they represent clouds>water particles>fog which is the opposite of defog? Lol pokemon logic
vzxt
vzxt
Anyway if I'm not around you can also send your donation to Esmeya or shinyfinder
vzxt
vzxt
I'm about to finish the schedule for april. Just to confirm, the swablu you will donate is the shiny impish one in your trade thread?
Thomaz
Yeah, the bred one. :) I can figure out the SpA IV if you care lol.
vzxt
vzxt
ok then let me know when I can get it.
vzxt
vzxt
Do you know if egg moves from 3rd gen pokemon can be remembered via heart scale or that's just for 6th gen pokemon?
Thomaz
Sorry for the late reply, I've been fairly busy lately.
I should be able to trade in about 6-7 hours I'm guessing. Anyway, no, egg moves from gen 3 aren't remembered for some reason. I tried that with one of my Salamences. It wouldn't relearn Thrash. :/
vzxt
vzxt
I might be around to get it.
Thomaz
I see that you're around on Smogon atm. Can you trade rn?
vzxt
vzxt
sorry I was playing rocket league are you still around?
Thomaz
lol, of course I was asleep by then. But yeah, same story, I noticed you were on. I'll just go online. :P
vzxt
vzxt
are you able to trade now?