Smogon Forums

BradSharp
BradSharp
hey dude, how about this sunday? I'll be on all day I think. I got plans the rest of the weekend so sunday would be best
Void
Void
sunday is kind of iffy, i have a game for another tour scheduled for sunday and i may play in the sunday stour as well, so i'm not sure how much more time i will have left to play mons (got some stuff to do later at night). i'm gmt+1 btw, reading down it seems you're gmt-5, when is the earliest time you can get on for sunday?
BradSharp
BradSharp
hrm I may not be able to get on until noon sunday (late night saturday plans) which sounds like it may not work for you. Would you be able to play tonight? I'm working all day but I could maybe get on around 6-7 (I realize thats pretty late for you, just thought I'd ask)
Void
Void
i'll probably be out tonight so that doesn't work, sorry.

if you'll be free all day on sunday i'll just shoot you a message if i have time later in the day, otherwise we'll have to do it next week i guess.
BradSharp
BradSharp
Yeah that works. I'm generally pretty busy during the weekdays due to full time job etc but I'll try to get on. Time zones suck :(
Void
Void
i'm on easter break from uni starting this week so i'm pretty flexible with times btw, just let me know what times you could potentially do and i'll see if i can make those.
BradSharp
BradSharp
ah sure man. Usually during weekdays I get home around 730-8pm GMT-5, and I would be around for about 4 hours before I have to sleep wake up and go back to work blahhh
BradSharp
BradSharp
I'll try and hang out on smogtours during those times if you wanna just keep an eye our for me and send a chall
Void
Void
alright so, right now i'm on vacation, the timezone here is gmt+8. that probably helps here as i should be able to play some mornings/early afternoons. can you do maybe 10-11pm your time on thursday? (that would be friday 11am-12pm for me)
BradSharp
BradSharp
ahh yeah that sounds perfect! Thanks for making that work, I know I haven't been super helpful coordinating this. Thursday night it is.