Lego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My Ralts is still there, Level 3 female asking for a level 41-50 male Torn/ Message: Tangela GA. I'll take it down and put it back up in case of a glitch or something. What's the Torn's level?

EDIT: removed the level restriction
    I wanted to say Thank you for the Giveaway you are doing :) I really love the modest Cresselia ~ is there something I could do to get it? :)
    omg I was checking the smogon fb thinking giveaways are on Sundays and turns out they are on saturday... Is there a remote chance you'd be willing to donate that sexy impish 3rd gen Mence this way? I can understand if you say no, but worth the try
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    You are the man!! OK, I'll put something soon and let you know. Thanks a lot!!
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    deposited a level 1 female spinarak. Message: LEGO FTW
    Lego
    Lego
    Sent! Sorry for the wait.
    Stratos wasn't sniped, I already deposited the Cresselia. :)
    Lego
    Lego
    My bad, I'll take that post down :) Thanks!
    Hey I saw your closed Giveaway thread with the HP Ice Tornadus and the Hasty one. I know the Giveaway is closed but do you trade for them? My trade thread is in my signature. Perhaps you find something.
    Lego
    Lego
    Consider it done.
    SteveKanonfreak
    SteveKanonfreak
    Thank you very very much. If you need help with anything or need a Pokemon from my trade thread in the future, feel free to ask =)
    Lego
    Lego
    You're welcome! Thanks you very much for the Zapdos and the Genesect!
    Hi Lego. Can you clone my shiny Poochyena? You can keep a copy for yourself.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I'll have to disconnect from the forums for a while. But I'll online in my AS. If you can do it in the meantime, just ask for a trade. I need two clones.
    Lego
    Lego
    I am so sorry, I totally forgot about this and then had a huge blackout. I should be around to do it for you tomorrow though :)
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    No problem. Let me know when you're on. :)
    Thank you so much! i can not tell you how excited i am to finally have these. if i can ever pay you back please let me know!
    Lego
    Lego
    Hahaha no worries, happy to help :)
    Hey man, thanks for the mons you've given me. I know I've asked for alot of stuff, so i appreciate your patience.
    Hello Lego! I woke up a couple of minutes ago and I'd love to aid you as a distributor in your giveaway (if that's fine). I have all of his events but not the legends (only Tornadus). Should I continue what I already have in my thread (distributing Mew, Jirachi, etc or put that away and help you out?
    GiveMeGeno
    GiveMeGeno
    Yes please! Would you like anything in return (anything in particular)? :)
    Lego
    Lego
    Just whatever you've got, these were meant to be given away for free. Also sorry that took a little longer than expected, I didn't realised I had to restore an old save DX Coming back online now though :)
    GiveMeGeno
    GiveMeGeno
    Hopefully some extra redis clones will suffice. I'll get them cloned later tonight. Thank Q! ;)
    Depositing level 37 male Cacturne!
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Forgot to unattached the Steelixite, my bad. Don't know if that makes it harder to clone.
    Lego
    Lego
    That Hoopa 's 31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly, a Full-Redis SR by Nelson Tangela (keep it). I'll be back online with the Steelix in 2 minutes :)
    Gabe
    Gabe
    thank you! and okay :)
    Hey Lego, could I schedule a trade session with you to get my hands on as many of Theorymon's Pokemon as possible? I also have that 31/x/31/31/28/31 timid lando if you still want.
    Lego
    Lego
    Ok Thanks
    Namikaze
    So they are both completely redistributable. The cress belongs to lucariojr and the heatran belonged to somene named takeko, but idk if he changed his name since then
    Lego
    Lego
    Awesome, glad to hear that! I'll pass them on to Theory and see if I can get them added to the thread :)
    That Ho-Oh is perfect if you are still willing to clone it and such. I don't have much of value at the moment thanks to me restarting AS less than a month ago, but I am resetting for a perfect adamant rayquaza and and a naughty zekrom soon after if those interest you and your cloning service. Let me know what trading medium you want to use as well
    Lego
    Lego
    No worries, I'll have it to you in just a sec. I was having a couple of issues booting my HomeBrew to clone it but it seems to be working now :)
    Lego
    Lego
    Sent!
    Inspirited
    Inspirited
    Received! Thanks much!
    Is there any chance I could grab a copy of the HP Water Ditto? I've been meaning to breed a HP Water Rotom for a while.
    Lego
    Lego
    Sure, I just gotta finish this trade with Gabe first. Stick something up on the GTS asking for a Ditto Lv 51-60 with the message LegoFigure11 and let me know what you deposited :)
    Doomsday94
    Deposited a level 12 male Geodude. Thank you for the help.
    Lego
    Lego
    Sent :D
    Perfect. I'll go online :)
    Gabe
    Gabe
    After I'm done training these you can clone some copies for yourself if you'd like :)
    Lego
    Lego
    That would be much appreciated, thanks!
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Yeah I should be done by evening your time :) I'll let you know.
    Yeah, we do. I'll head online.
    Lego
    Lego
    OK, I have to go offline to complete the check. I'll post the results here in about 5 minutes :)
    Lego
    Lego
    Box - Slot - Species (Gender) - Nature - Ability - HP.ATK.DEF.SPA.SPD.SPE - HiddenPower - ESV
    B31 - 1,1 - Sudowoodo (♂) - Jolly - Sturdy - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2433]
    B31 - 1,2 - Sudowoodo (♀) - Jolly - Rock Head - 31.31.31.31.1.31 - Dark - [1293]
    B31 - 1,3 - Sudowoodo (♀) - Jolly - Rock Head - 31.31.31.15.31.31 - Dark - [3893]
    B31 - 1,4 - Sudowoodo (♀) - Jolly - Sturdy - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3942]
    B31 - 1,5 - Sudowoodo (♀) - Jolly - Rock Head - 31.31.31.31.20.31 - Steel - [2077]
    Hi! I'm available for the ESV check now. Are you also?
    Lego
    Lego
    Sure am! 2766-9131-1640, although I'm pretty sure we've already got each other added. Waiting online!
    Hey there, you up for SRing that Zapdos?
    Lego
    Lego
    Thanks for the offer, but I got a code from someone else, and I think trying to do two would be a bit extreme. Good luck of you decide to do it, though!
    Exsitium
    Exsitium
    Oh ok, all good. I've got so many SR projects running atm haha. Still busy with that Moltres after a week though. Roughly 60% of the natures are Adamant, Jolly or Brave for some reason.
    Thanks for the welcome back. lol. Been years since I've been back, the codes in my sig should even give that away lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…