Smogon Forums

horyzhnz
horyzhnz
done
Lumari
Lumari
that was fast haha. but lol something went wrong here cause you checked it off the version that didn't have my check implemented @_@ i'll figure it out though, not like it required much changing, so ty for the check :>
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
oh wut
i c/ped it off the original post because I thought you already implemented your own check e_e
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
now that i look closely some of your check has been implemented o_o
Lumari
Lumari
i did implement my own check, but apparently you c/ped it before i implemented it :[ bad communication on my part i guess
Lumari
Lumari
oh well, implemented your additional changes via split screen so w/e. also had to implement a double 1/2 on a massive theorymon article earlier when i implemented my own check but it was lost because he was editing the post at the same time haha
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
looooool
now see a c+c room would help things a lot in regards to real time editing / checking timing haha
Lumari
Lumari
absolutely :^) but we're getting on that! reply imo because you have way more ideas here than p squared and i assumed initially + you're the old fart in that pm :>
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
going out with friends soon, but ill reply once i get back :>
Lumari
Lumari
have fun!
Lumari
Lumari
www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3570952/
this too? :3 it's an nu article and you're an nu dude iirc... we should be calming down on the time-sensitive articles soon so i can stop spamming you lmao
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
done
Lumari
Lumari
good minion
Lumari
Lumari
www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3566437/ is releasing tomorrow, so if you've got time? (i can also do 1/2 for you to do 2/2 afterwards but i'm gonna have lunch now). or (since i'm seeing the post above) i can bug haund as well if that works better~
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
on it, was at dinner
Lumari
Lumari
thanks as always, and good luck on your exam u_u
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
thank you :>
shouldn't be too difficult, but i can never be too safe can i
let me know if there's anything else to be done; i'm gonna need some breaks every now and then aye
Lumari
Lumari
ayy, good to hear
and you got it chief :^) i'll already put you down for part 3 when that one's done soon, i cannot check that one myself since i contributed to it, meaning i'll really need you there haha
Lumari
Lumari
yo, so this (www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3561969/) is releasing tomorrow (time-sensitive), ante and i were gonna gp it, but it's not fully written yet and i should sleep lol, so i need to round up some reinforcements u_u would you be willing to keep an eye on it? jelli is on irc atm so could also be convenient if you could idle in #aw, but in any case i'll tell him i bugged you
Lumari
Lumari
(tomorrow as in your tonight i mean, whoops)