Em
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [20:05] +MARCU5theBAW5: i have 2 serene grace mons, i can bsp my way to victory
    [20:05] +MARCU5theBAW5: i have 2 serene grace mons, i can bsp my way to victory
    why do you hate your Pokemon :(
    Em
    Em
    I don't hate my Pokemon, just Pelipper and Wingull. :(
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    Happiness: 8
    Em
    Em
    That's not because I hate them, that's because 8 is my favourite number, which means I'm happy, and in turn they are happy.
    [05:41] #galbia: raseri is bad [05:50] ThunderingTornadus: Raseri is an alien so it is fine
    [20:13] Dentriclone: Silver ur a cat :O [20:13] @Silver Aurum: cat maid
    [00:15] SleepyScrub: I think hollywood is teniss's dad. [00:15] awesomarcus: lolol [00:15] +Rapture's Finest: you would be right
    Based King of NU: Tribalt is Morgan Freeman? Stoned M&M: ya Stoned M&M: but mexican
    "If you exit on the far right, have you really left?" - keeping it icy 2016
    "I woke up to get myself a quick match, and I saw a Sceptile. I said sweet Arceus it's heat... Now I got time for that." - Sweet Brown
    Hey it appears we haven't scheduled for the nu stabmons tour, my timezone is gmt-8 and I'm available on the weekends
    Em
    Em
    I am also PST, or GMT-8. I will be free this weekend as well, so that works great!
    why are you such a based sexy pants?
    Em
    Em
    I am going to have to say because the term "Based" can refer to many things. In this context, it refers to the Based Clan of NU, a Clan I started. The Based Clan of NU was named after the slang term for Based, which refers to something that is outstanding, or amazing. I wanted to pick something with a fairly casual context, that also highlighted specific traits that I wanted.
    Either that, or my frens and I need more sleep when we decide to all get in a battle with each other, so that we don't start making random alts, and then registering them after, and then coming up with complicated back stories for them...
    Messiahblue
    i did not expect such a complex explanation lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…