LRXC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• adv cup when play? I'm on everyday from 3pm to 10pm gmt+2
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Hey man! How about Friday 8:00PM your time? That is noon my time, I am GMT-6
    ACII
    ACII
    Stable ricorda che siamo gmt+1 lol
    STABLE
    STABLE
    Oh fuck. Yeah I'm gmt+1 so that would be 7pm my time. Yeah Friday at that time sounds good
    Ehy!! When for adv Cup? I'm gmt+1
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Sunday could also work
    Close
    Close
    Friday i think i could play before your 11AM, or around it .. sunday not for me
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Okay so Friday 11:00AM? I will be online from 11:00 AM to like 3:00PM probs so yeah just hmu whenever
    Donphan vs standard Magearna matchups:
    standard Groundium Z: Magearna win
    Groundium Z + Bulldoze: Donphan win
    Choice Band: Donphan win
    Magearna wins against other gimmick sets like Fairium Z and Choice Scarf, mind games vs custap
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Thanks for this info Jocus!
    Jocus
    Jocus
    Also if you run super bulky Magearna Choice Band is a toss-up depending on EQ damage rolls
    ADV. I'm free weekdays 3-6 est, weekends depend.
    LRXC
    LRXC
    How does Friday sound? I would do Thursday but I will be driving down to Nashville then. From 2:00PM to 5:00PM my time it seems. I could probably fit it in sometime then.
    1v1 oras cup, when?
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Yeah actually after further though, would anytime work where we could do it earlier my time?
    Close
    Close
    12/12.30pm isn't Midnight, eh
    LRXC
    LRXC
    OH my bad for some reason thought that was Midnight hahaha. Yeah 12:00PM on Saturday works great
    Holy cow what a throwback it is to look back at all my posts and comments and interaction with the community. Decided to visit back just a bit. How is everyone doing?
    (this isOther.Alt.Acc.) I just read the post man, and I regret not being on more. It would have been great to talk more, to get more connected, but irl things took over.I wasn't on ps as much.Now that I'm back, I wondered where my best friend was. It was a little hard to accept that u left. All the same, I hope u do well. I'm sure everything is going to work out. And remember, if you ever need a friend, we are here.
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Bro I hope you see this. I really want to talk to you again :/
    I am very sorry for my lack of activity lately, real life stuff has been happening and am getting pretty busy. This will be athing forawhile
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    As long as you enjoy what you do :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…