Tect
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tect, long time no see! How goes everything? I assume PU and irl are treating you well. -nv
    dude we really need the seaking analyses done, this isnt me being purposely edgy, this is dundies the qc dude and the shitty set is the one people keep using bc the analysis isnt done
    Tect
    Tect
    heard you loud and clear
    yo we're paired for pu seasonal, when fite i'm gmt+1 and available whenever you want
    Tect
    Tect
    im -6, tommorow evening...just hit me up
    Tect
    Tect
    hello?
    you ok? I havent seen you much recently
    Tect
    Tect
    am alive..been busy with move...read back in convo i let everyone know like two months ago id be way inactive for a bit due to a move. gratz on proprietor of four walls!!
    Anty
    Anty
    ah nice i was worried that something was wrong
    also thanks :D
    ubers seasonal, gmt -5, can't play tomorrow or friday morning, besides that whenever works
    Hello Tect, a friend of mine told me you have played different sets for Dusknoir in the PU metagame. Did you ever try the SubPuncher one ? I'm currently playing the Band set on my main team and I globally have problems for passing big tanks like Audino. If you've tried that SubPuncher set, could you please tell me if it's viable and effective enough ? :)
    Tect
    Tect
    Hmmm....I'd have to say that the only way I can see Noir getting around Dino is with either Trick Choice Band, Sub Focus Punch, or the very gimmicky Pup Noir. But of all these, I'd recommend you use Trick CB. Taunt+Wisp/Taunt Toxic+Dusknoir could also handle Audino, but that is something I've only ever theoried and never put to practice, so I wouldnt recommend it.
    Azkul
    Azkul
    Thanks for your answer, I think I'll try both of these sets in order to see which is the best (Sub Focus Punch and Band), although the Trick Choice Band is in my opinion easily predictable :v
    Just felt you should know that, while your Budew set is questionable (lol), you seem to have solid enough grasp of how LC works and the game is played. Your posts have been pretty solid too, so don't be so dismissive of yourself; hope you keep it up!
    Tect
    Tect
    Thank you, I appriecate the compliment. I just wanted to humble myself infront of y'all, I know how new comers to tiers can be quite obnoxious in there know-it-all stance on things when, in all likely hood, they don't know much. I felt it better to give that kind of pretext so no one got the wrong vibe from me. thnks again :]
    when can you fight for the battle royale tour. would prefer Friday / Sunday anytime (I'm GMT -8) but let me know what works for you
    Tect
    Tect
    either or is fine with me
    Tect
    Tect
    yeh lets do it sunday
    shiloh
    shiloh
    dope
    hey when do u wanna fight for the pu seasonal? im gmt-5
    astroboy
    astroboy
    sunday afternoon would be great
    astroboy
    astroboy
    hey you still ready to play
    Tect
    Tect
    aye, mb, i had something of an family emergency to attend to the last two days. apologize for not notfiying you earlier, i just havent had the time to even log on..tomorrow good with you?
    late, but why the name change :o
    Tect
    Tect
    just wanted a change after my demotion...fresh start and all....and its shorter and looks cool :]
    I swear to god the start of your posts are poems; I would know I write poems!!
    Tect
    Tect
    thnks gas!
    gasquakee
    gasquakee
    (◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿) no problem (◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)(◕‿◕✿)
    hey you left volt switch out on that zeb set
    Tect
    Tect
    fixed it just as you messaged...lol...derp
    "tangela has way more reasons to be S rank than roselia"- Gym Ldr. Tails, a true revolutionary of our times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…