Reje
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When play for RU seasonal R10?

GMT+2 here
    Reje
    Reje
    if you'd just be on ps instead of writing here we woulda been done long ago!
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    I'm so terribly sorry that I have an iPhone and PS doesn't work there....
    And I'm not home 24/7
    Reje
    Reje
    just get on WHEN you're home rofl, shouldn't be too hard should it, cause I'm there for alomst the entire evening
    guess we should schedule, ubers ssnl when do you wanna play? im GMT+1 and I get home from work like 6pm my time on weekdays, when do you wanna play?
    when we playing for uber ssnl
    im gmt +4, i like playing at nights after 12 am my time
    Reje
    Reje
    let's play after blt draft
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    i cant play today lol
    some other time, later this week
    you tell me day
    Reje
    Reje
    sigh. fucking johns.
    yo when you wanna play for ssnl, ict said you were german and im from pacific time so we have opp timezones i believe. lets try weekend?
    Reje
    Reje
    stours, we can play in about an hour though. gotta have to do stuff for right now
    lax
    lax
    hmm just lmk when youre good
    Reje
    Reje
    now xd
    ru ssnl, gmt -7 and i am free on the weekends so if you could catch me on then that would be great.
    Reje
    Reje
    gmt+2 , so it's gonna be a little hard but I guess we can do it somehow
    Hey mate I'm your opponent for Ubers seasonal. My timezone is GMT+10 - I'll be free tomorrow evening about 7pm-11pm (Friday) or all day Saturday and Sunday. Find me on PS Ubers room
    Reje
    Reje
    I'm +2 so it's gonna be a tad hard to schedule, but I guess we can do it on sunday
    shrang
    shrang
    Since you're GMT +2, are you OK with between 12pm and 4pm your time tomorrow?
    Reje
    Reje
    I'll try to be there, might be 5/6 though because of irl
    we're paired for ost, i'm gmt +1. when do you wanna play?
    Reje
    Reje
    then let's play sunday, whenever time fits you. cause I'm not gonna be available saturday morning
    Empo
    Empo
    kk... sunday morning for me is ok
    Empo
    Empo
    we have to battle 2day,
    Hey, we're paired for the Ubers Seasonals; when can you play? I'm free all day Sunday!
    hyw
    What alt are you on? I can't seem to find you by this username. :P
    hyw
    I'm in the Ubers room and smogtours!
    Reje
    Reje
    yea cuz I got wasted way too hard probably. I wasn't even able to lift a finger. if you can, play me today, if you can't take, then take the win lol
    Yo, we're up in New Kids on The Block , I'm GMT+2 when can you fight?
    Reje
    Reje
    today, at like 8 pm-11pm gmt+2 aswell
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    With PS being down and stuff I sort of forgot about this yesterday. Can you give me another timewhich fits for you?
    we gotta duel for BATTLE CITY!

i can play today / tomorrow / monday
    Reje
    Reje
    MMMMMMMMMYNAMEISCASEDVICTORY and im here to d-d-d-d-duel your ass. okay fine. ur not available at the weekend? kinda sucks, but I can probably play tmrw.
    boudouche
    boudouche
    weren't we supposed to play an hour or two ago?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…