Srn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @ me next time and then pull up on showdown so i can wax that ass and show u the power of dhelmise
    Srn
    Srn
    ay bro not before i show you the power of regice
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    @ me next time and then pull up on showdown so i can wax that ass and show u the power of dhelmise
    Hi! We are playing in the Gauntlet tournament. I can play almost any day before the deadline (Monday-Thursday will be difficult, but manageable). GMT -4/EST
    Srn
    Srn
    Ah I'm fine forfeiting r1 sorry
    Squawkerz
    Squawkerz
    No problem!
    hi, noticed i mistyped something in the pairings of the rainbow league
    i edited but just in case : you're playing this round and you're against Landa, so make sure to contact this user whenever you can
    peace
    Srn
    Srn
    Lol I was surprised when I saw I didn't make rainbow league, I could've sworn i signed up on time. Thanks for letting me know, I'll get it done
    when fight for seeded ou tour? im utc -5 and im free every day this week except tonight
    Srn
    Srn
    I'm an hour ahead of you, I'm pretty free throughout weekday nights as well. Can you do Wednesday night around 9pm your time? I'll be on main in the OU room
    rural
    rural
    yea that sounds great dude! see you then :)
    first blood when u free? im east and based on ur location u are too. want to do this quick or nah?
    Srn
    Srn
    Sorry i want to get a team out first :x
    Can you do 5/10 or 5/11 anytime? I'm free around nightime those days
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thats fair, hit me up when u know a more precise time and we'll go :))
    Hi,equal tour,i'm gmt+1 and i can play wed/thurs/friday in my noon and around 9pm.
    I can't play during the weekend
    Srn
    Srn
    yo i'm GMT -5, and it looks like my schedule is pretty rough with yours :/ There's a chance i can fight you friday 9pm your time. Hopefully i'll be on stours, but if I forget i'll be in the Ou room on main.
    Cronenberg
    We got paired in the OST, when would you like to play? (GMT +1)
    Error403
    Error403
    Well, until 2/1 I have like "holidays", so any weekday is fine. Also I'm okay with playing the 1/30-31 weekend.
    Srn
    Srn
    allright, let's try for 1/30 3pm my time, which is 9pm for you. I'll be on stours under "Srn" then
    Error403
    Error403
    Excellent, see ya there
    the lady bug thing is important right? congrats on the lady bug thing, it doesn't look too good on you (or look appealing in general) but everybody else says congrats so I say congrats too. I'm sure you earned it somehow with hard work!
    Srn
    Srn
    i have a custom title and you dont. nerd.
    I can try to get your global voice back. I lost it too, then just plain asked Haunter for it back and voila.
    Srn
    Srn
    Oh, well I don't care that much about it, but at the time I was just really upset that I risked my sanity for 3 months to get the voice only to lose it in an accident where as people who've never even been to the lobby keep it.

That said I'd rather have one than not, so yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…