OrdA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey were you the person that made the bot for running auctions on showdown? I was wondering if I would be able to take a look at the code for it if possible.
    "Your opponent also has the option of turning the timer on himself, which will prevent you from turning it off."
    If they clicked it fast enough, especially at psuedo-random intervals, wouldn't you not be able to click it?
    yoi
    i forgot the name of the guy who's handling the leaderboard system on scrappie (teremaire or something, i forgot spelling ._.)
    rn it doesn't take points for double elim tours
    ik it's very different from single elim tour, and so maybe you guys are actually working on how to do scoring for that, but if not, just wanted to bring it to your attention

thanks for all the work!
    sorry for the tag lol
    cant say
    cant say
    thanks for getting scrappie ready for the draft btw! never got to say thanks in the chat
    OrdA
    OrdA
    np :)

Also, lol about smogon auto-tagging any mod you quote from PS logs^^
    That neat Hodgwell quote.
    Did you see it in the book, from EY's quotation of the book, or another route?
    OrdA
    OrdA
    Did you read/like HPMoR? There's a some more rational fiction I could recommend, if so
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I loved HPMoR. I think I've read most of the standard ones (PtOoS, MFD, LutD, luminosity, etc), but I'd always like to read more. Honestly I never have enough, so that's be really appreciated.
    OrdA
    OrdA
    Love your break my team app; it's so helpful! Will volcanion be added soon? Thank you again for creating it!
    OrdA
    OrdA
    Hi, thanks. I've been working on a re-write of the tool for a while now, mostly to make it easier to update and add things to it for the various compendium owners.
    In the meantime, I might just add Volcanion by hand. This has already taken too much time and will probably take more.
    XTar
    XTar
    Thanks!!
    oh hey you're global, neat. btw i think we can safely say that any thread with "API" in the title doesn't even need to be viewed lol
    Gonna be the 1st one on forums to say it, so CONGRATS!!!!!! :)
    OrdA
    OrdA
    (I don't even have the badge yet, so I bet everyone is going to be confused what for :P)
    You've got your work cut out for you in TP lol
    OrdA
    OrdA
    Wait, do I? I don't see any new threads, maybe somebody moved them already?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    You've locked a ton. People all of the sudden think it's a forum for technical support and wild ideas.
    Pls see the RO convo. Need a response pls.
    Reverb
    Reverb
    When are usually on. We can chat about it one-on-one.
    OrdA
    OrdA
    I'm free tomorrow, so anything but nighttime works. (It's 9.15pm right now.)
    Reverb
    Reverb
    Kk cool. I'll address any questions or concerns.
    Grats man, can you hop onto ps
    OrdA
    OrdA
    [11:26:56] %Orda-Y: .seen ana1ytic
    [11:26:56] Scrappie: Ana1ytic was last seen 2 minutes, 31 seconds ago
    rip
    hey bro just wanted to say that I really love your BreakMyTeam tool, and I was wondering when will you include UU and NU ? (since they now have checks compendiums, also will you be updating other tiers ? like removing HoopaU from OU and adding Audino to PU etc?)
    OrdA
    OrdA
    Hi, and thanks for the support. I already removed Hoopa-U from the brmt tool, it should have been gone for a week roughly. I didn't know both UU and NU had compendiums, I thought it was just one of them (again, thanks). I will be adding them soonish, as well as updating. Frankly I'm still looking to make this easier on the programming side before I make the changes.
    Since you seem to be Technical Projects moderator (I can't figure it out)...is that forum an appropriate place to post a Pokemon Showdown bot script that helps with smogon related things (i.e. premier league drafts)?
    Josh
    yh
    Nineage
    Nineage
    OK i just assumed yelawolf was a reliable source and posted it.
    OrdA
    OrdA
    Oh. Yes, it is. Incidentally I've been asked to do the same, so now it seems we've done the work twice :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…