LemonJello88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mind johning until sunday for mono seeded tour? I'm gonna be kinda busy this week. -7 btw
    LemonJello88
    LemonJello88
    Ok great, I am also -7, so it should work out
    LemonJello88
    LemonJello88
    Didn't see you on today. Can do Sunday night and Monday night probably
    MZ
    MZ
    Oh yeah. I can do same time ish tomorrow (idk like 10am?) or Sunday night is good as well
    Hey When do you want to play for Seasonal?
    LemonJello88
    LemonJello88
    Oh, forgot it was double elim, sorry. It has to be tomorrow, I'm not available this week due to finals
    LemonJello88
    LemonJello88
    So sorry, I was out all day, I'll most likely be able to play tomorrow after school though
    LemonJello88 was last seen: Viewing member profile Dream Eater Gengar, 1 minute ago

Nice gengar also
    Dearest Lemon, we are to play one another for the Finale of MPL. I have a pretty busy work schedule and im always fucking bitches, but i can fit u in if u let me know ur general availability or time that ur online. im EST timezone. just lemme know ur shit and we can make something happen
    MPL, I'm GMT-6, kind of busy this week would prefer to play on the weekend.
    LemonJello88
    LemonJello88
    Same. GMT -7, I'll probably be in the mono room all day Saturday so just PM me when you're ready!
    Alo fren, I'm playing you in MonoPl, and I can play any time this Friday and later. Just ping me what times work for you, I'm CST, which is GMT -6.
    Animus Majulous
    Animus Majulous
    Sure, I have a round of tests today, but after them I'll figure out a set of times and post them here.
    Animus Majulous
    Animus Majulous
    OK, so i can play in the afternoon tomorrow my time, between 1pm and 4pm central. I can also play Sunday early afternoon.
    LemonJello88
    LemonJello88
    Alright, I'll be in the Mono Room. PM me when you're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…