MSC Knightmare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suggest you start using more viable mons because Mandibuzz in Ubers and PU Dragonair are bad
    MSC Knightmare
    MSC Knightmare
    I think I can handle myself.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Yeah usually in-game players that don't use good stuff that PS can use like Defog Gira-O aren't very good at mons
    MSC Knightmare
    MSC Knightmare
    Thank you.
    Um, I think you shouldn't hype Mandibuzz when it's a bad defogger, and loses to all the things Yveltal does and more. Mandibuzz may beat some Psychic types, but the Latis pretty much check a lot of things by virtue of their typing too.

Also, you need to get approval for your own threads. The forums may be somewhat confusing to navigate, but almost everything falls into its own thread.
    AWILDBIBAREL
    AWILDBIBAREL
    Welcome to smogon btw. If you lurk a bit more, you'll get better at pokes and learn how the forum works. I myself don't post a lot anymore because I don't have anything to add to the discussion.
    MSC Knightmare
    MSC Knightmare
    I appreciate the support, I'm kind of learning how posting structurally works. With that in mind, I'm pretty sure I don't need to learn much more about competitive mons that I can learn here. I joined for debating and discussion, and that was what I was trying to incite. I've used Mandibuzz as a very successful defogger on Showdown, right in the face of PDon, EKiller, and more. If I can't get it to earn respect through casual discussion, that's the next best way.
    AWILDBIBAREL
    AWILDBIBAREL
    I'm not actually good at any tier, but Smogon can come off as a bit cold at times to new users (constructive criticism, I know, but rather aggressive still).

Thanks for listening to me, though. Mandibuzz is a bit of a hipster mon, but it's cool that you managed to get success with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…